24 minutes ago, shrubitup said:

Love my ve33 ve35 and tr11 IRC tires. Will buy more when needed! Great traction, price, and durability!!

:thumbsup:

1511 miles in 8 days, Tecate to Cabo. VE33 mostly DONE. 

image.png.cf21ffc2721071904589273d97d65e63.png

• Like 4

Bring back the non Evo M5B. 

#make the M5B great again

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

We are working hard to make the VE33s more available. We've had a really sudden increase in sales. 
There are currently no plans for a ve35 front gummy but I will take note that you asked. There needs to be a demand.

The demand is there and been there for a couple years. Your tire are priced at the forefront of tech, but you’re behind the trend. (I recently started seeing the M5B at better $$)
Why wouldn’t you wanna sell tires that last half as long and make consumers twice as happy?
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, cooldudesmd said:

Very glad to see this. I have an IRC on the front of my 650L from the day I bought it. It’s worked so well for what I need that I’m not even going to try a different tire when I replace. Just going to swap it for a fresh one.

Awesome to hear! Im assuming a GP21 GP22? 

2 hours ago, redhurricane said:

1511 miles in 8 days, Tecate to Cabo. VE33 mostly DONE. 

image.png.cf21ffc2721071904589273d97d65e63.png

Wow I have to say that's a long way on a VE33! Hope you enjoyed it! 

2 hours ago, El Liebre said:

Bring back the non Evo M5B. 

#make the M5B great again

Thats a take we have heard... We've also heard the total opposite. One thing we want everyone to understand there is a lot to do with preference when it comes to tires. One guy will want a tire that lasts longer, one guy wants ultimate traction and doesn't care about wear. Its hard to give both. Truthfully the majority of testing we've done on the M5BEvo it has out preformed the original M5b in every way except longevity and It still lasts longer than the average tire. We've also upped the sales significantly with the new EVO.

What is it you don't like about the new Evo compared to the original?   

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, kxlubber said:

The demand is there and been there for a couple years. Your tire are priced at the forefront of tech, but you’re behind the trend. (I recently started seeing the M5B at better $$)
Why wouldn’t you wanna sell tires that last half as long and make consumers twice as happy?

We are talking a demand for the VE35 front in a gummy compound correct?  We do make a gummy compound in the IX09W Gekkota front in 80/100-21. Although I will take note multiple riders are asking for a gummy VE35.  

Our goal is to have multiple compounds available to try and cater to as many riders as possible. Thats why we make the VE33 regular compound and the VE33s Gekkota as well as the IX09w Regular and the IX09W Gekkota Gummy. We are working hard to expand our range. 

Hope all is understood. 

Edited by IRC Tire USA
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, SteveThe Snakes said:

I find the new Evo to be much better than the old M5B and I’ve used M5B’s since they came out. Much better hook up with the Evo and lasts almost as long. Especially with Tubliss as you spin it less. 

There ya go. Its very hard to cater to everyone but we are glad you are happy with it! We know we are! 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, IRC Tire USA said:

Thats a take we have heard... We've also heard the total opposite. One thing we want everyone to understand there is a lot to do with preference when it comes to tires. One guy will want a tire that lasts longer, one guy wants ultimate traction and doesn't care about wear. Its hard to give both. Truthfully the majority of testing we've done on the M5BEvo it has out preformed the original M5b in every way except longevity and It still lasts longer than the average tire. We've also upped the sales significantly with the new EVO.

What is it you don't like about the new Evo compared to the original?   

Longevity...it was the deal breaker for me. I run a tubliss so at 4psi the non evo traction was phenomenal, yet durable enough to last me all season. The evo didn't last half as long. 

Of course sales will go up when you have to buy twice as more to get you through the season lol...just my speculation   

• Sad 1

We are talking a demand for the VE35 front in a gummy compound correct?  We do make a gummy compound in the IX09W Gekkota front in 80/100-21. Although I will take note multiple riders are asking for a gummy VE35.  

Our goal is to have multiple compounds available to try and cater to as many riders as possible. Thats why we make the VE33 regular compound and the VE33s Gekkota as well as the IX09w Regular and the IX09W Gekkota Gummy. We are working hard to expand our range. 

Hope all is understood. 

I think I saw ONE VE-33s at a local place couple months ago but it was set to the side like it was spoken for so. I looked all over at GNCC Snowshoe last month and every time I thought I saw one on a bike and took a closer look, it was a Mitas. I’m curious about this tire as I have a heavier bike and over 200 myself and it’s supposed to have a stiffer carcass than my 525 Cheater. 700 Rider in the morning Amateur classes and I saw none. I’m sure there was a couple but you had to be outnumbered by Mitas by 20-1, Mitas tires are expensive and near impossible to find.

Hopefully not too harsh here.

And YES to a gummy front ve35

38 minutes ago, cooldudesmd said:

GP110

Awesome, Great Tire! Glad you liked it! 

2 minutes ago, kxlubber said:

I think I saw ONE VE-33s at Moto Cafe in Durango a couple months ago but it was set to the side like it was spoken for so. I looked all over at GNCC Snowshoe last month and every time I thought I saw one on a bike and took a closer look, it was a Mitas. I’m curious about this tire as I have a heavier bike and over 200 myself and it’s supposed to have a stiffer carcass than my 525 Cheater. 700 Rider in the morning Amateur classes and I saw none. I’m sure there was a couple but you had to be outnumbered by Mitas by 20-1, Mitas tires are expensive and near impossible to find.

Jeff Slavens stocks the VE33S

Second vote for me on the gummy VE35S

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, El Liebre said:

Longevity...it was the deal breaker for me. I run a tubliss so at 4psi the non evo traction was phenomenal, yet durable enough to last me all season. The evo didn't last half as long. 

Of course sales will go up when you have to buy twice as more to get you through the season lol...just my speculation   

Some guys are saying the Evo lasts nearly as long. Longevity is very important to a lot of guys, performance in for others. Again it is hard to cater to both sides, we did our best with the M5bEvo. Thanks for you're insights. Its good to hear all sides. We hope you keep running it! Try our regular VE33 or VE40 compound. You may like them more. 

Hope this helps 

6 minutes ago, kxlubber said:

I think I saw ONE VE-33s at Moto Cafe in Durango a couple months ago but it was set to the side like it was spoken for so. I looked all over at GNCC Snowshoe last month and every time I thought I saw one on a bike and took a closer look, it was a Mitas. I’m curious about this tire as I have a heavier bike and over 200 myself and it’s supposed to have a stiffer carcass than my 525 Cheater. 700 Rider in the morning Amateur classes and I saw none. I’m sure there was a couple but you had to be outnumbered by Mitas by 20-1, Mitas tires are expensive and near impossible to find.

Although the VE33 is nearly 25 years old, the VE33S Gekkota has only been released for just over a year. We are trying to keep up with the demand. As the year goes on they will be more readily available everywhere.  Im sure you will slowly start to see more and more at the races. They've only been available for about a year and a half and they usually sell out quickly. The Suppliers have to understand how much to stock and that's more on their side than ours. We are pushing them!! 

It does have a stiffer carcass, I think you'll like it! Hopefully we will be fully stocked soon. 

Thanks for your insight. 

1 hour ago, SteveThe Snakes said:

I find the new Evo to be much better than the old M5B and I’ve used M5B’s since they came out. Much better hook up with the Evo and lasts almost as long. Especially with Tubliss as you spin it less. 

The original had a tougher harder carcass that would outlive the nubbins, lots of bang for the buck on the wifes 250x, the evo is soft w/ mega traction on the cr500's, until it flung knobbies and got poked by yukkas. No market to offer both still?

• Like 1

VE-33S is now the only rear tire for me.  25 hours on this one and no noticeable loss in performance.  I have a fresh one sitting next to me as I type this but I think I'm going to go for a couple more rides before I finally swap. 

I still haven't found my goldilocks front tire though

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, vlee44 said:

The original had a tougher harder carcass that would outlive the nubbins, lots of bang for the buck on the wifes 250x, the evo is soft w/ mega traction on the cr500's, until it flung knobbies and got poked by yukkas. No market to offer both still?

Tubliss with slime and just keep running  it. 

DC831356-C999-4635-9597-C065681F7B90.jpeg