Yamaha dealer.

Anyone have a good Yamaha dealer they would like to recommend. I'm looking at picking up a new bike but don't have a good dealer yet to work with. I have not had a positive experience with any of the  Puget sound dealers I've talked to . If you know of a good sales person let me know. 

I90 Motorsports did ok by me. Negotiated over email. OTD price good enough it wasn't worth driving down to Oregon.

I got my last one from ride motor sports and a couple buddy’s have bought from them this year. Unbeatable prices if you don’t have a problem buying a year old floor model. My buddy’s 2018 yz250 was out the door for I think around 7 and that was back in March or April 

• Like 1

I got my last one from ride motor sports and a couple buddy’s have bought from them this year. Unbeatable prices if you don’t have a problem buying a year old floor model. My buddy’s 2018 yz250 was out the door for I think around 7 and that was back in March or April 

Whenever I've been there they've wanted to charge huge freight and setup fees, even on used stuff that they clearly haven't touched.

13 hours ago, Pickle4 said:

Whenever I've been there they've wanted to charge huge freight and setup fees, even on used stuff that they clearly haven't touched.

They never charged any of the 4 bikes that I know of being bought. But then again I’m not paying for your freight and setup when you couldn’t sale it the year you received it. All of us told them to drop that other wise we where walking. They did in every case

Motorsports of Olympia hands down. They are a great family run dealership and the top Yamaha sales in the state. I’ve been using them for a decade and they have never let me down. Talk to Alex or Paul and tell them I sent ya. 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 2

Posted (edited)

hate giving my money to a shop or brand that sells quads, it'll just go to bring more of them into the area

Edited by highmarker
  • Like 1

On 7/27/2019 at 10:39 PM, dan500afc said:

Motorsports of Olympia hands down. They are a great family run dealership and the top Yamaha sales in the state. I’ve been using them for a decade and they have never let me down. Talk to Alex or Paul and tell them I sent ya. 

Bought a few bikes myself from Oly Yamaha and they will wave F&S and take care of problems for you no problem. Easiest dealer I have ever dealt with. 

• Like 2

PNW dealers are pretty hit-or-miss for getting "good" deals. For every "I got it for xx under MSRP and no freight/setup" story out there, there are hundreds of "they wouldn't budge on price" stories.

Yamaha most years doesn't over-build either. So if the supply is limited, the dealers would like to make some money on what stock they have.   Honda on the other hand......they often get stuck with too many bikes.

Power Motorsport in Sublimity Oregon won my business. No freight ,no set-up and no other fees. Came in under msrp too. I didn't even have to ask. They had me back on the road in 30 minutes. 

The bike, 2020 YZ125X

IMG_20190729_185828901.jpg

• Like 10
  • Helpful 1

7 minutes ago, GreenMT_Rider said:

Power Motorsport in Sublimity Oregon won my business. No freight ,no set-up and no other fees. Came in under msrp too. I didn't even have to ask. They had me back on the road in 30 minutes. 

The bike, 2020 YZ125X

Awesome! Congratulations! 

Ride report soon! Really looking forward to your thoughts! 

Sidenote: I used to teach in Stayton right across from Sublimity. Taught the Power Chev owner's kids! Great family! 

On 7/28/2019 at 12:05 PM, highmarker said:

hate giving my money to a shop or brand that sells quads, it'll just go to bring more of them into the area

Racist ! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, GreenMT_Rider said:

The bike, 2020 YZ125X

I think that is the most bang for the buck in new dirt bikes :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Russ Henry said:

Racist ! lol

build a wall around the singletrack

Edited by highmarker
  • Haha 2

Quadtards are people too.