Midnight North Side of Mt Clifty: Welcome Home TigerTanker (Sanitarium)

First time on trail, solo, full moon...down and back up. Was the last trail in the system for me, I'd had that thing in my head for years after a bad accident below it. 

• Like 4

Thank you Phil for joining me for the 2 day later ride in the sunlight, may have been the best daytime look up there ever @bungholio

@pard appreciated your words of encouragement shortly before I headed up there

@Wild Alaskan the drone footage is excellent from last year's ride

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TigerTanker said:

Thank you Phil for joining me for the 2 day later ride in the sunlight, may have been the best daytime look up there ever @bungholio

We need to get you to montana someday, I think you would like the terrain and exposure. here is some footage from a slightly less suicidal drone from last month while i was there

5 minutes ago, Wild Alaskan said:

We need to get you to montana someday, I think you would like the terrain and exposure. here is some footage from a slightly less suicidal drone from last month while i was there

Wow, that is some great footage and fantastic editing. I’m hoping to head east soon...

6 minutes ago, TigerTanker said:

Wow, that is some great footage and fantastic editing. I’m hoping to head east soon...

Just don't go too far east, I hear the riding start deteriorating real quick :goofy:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TigerTanker said:

You're welcome, enjoyed it too and yes it was a nice clear day for sure.

I've ridden a little(very little) in the NW corner near Troy and the little belt mountains just east of Helena. Been itching to go back.