2019 USA MXoN Team

The team "should" be announced at Unadilla. Listening to AC's response if they would represent the USA if asked, he turned the mic over to Justin Cooper stating his "future" ride details. AKA..... Kawasaki can suck my Frank N Beans! 

So..... More than likely, no AC and no ET......ALL due to the green piece of shit company.

My "guess" at the moment for Team USA is Webb, Anderson and Cooper. Not a bad team at all......but this will be no "normal" track. 

PS..... Did I already say Kawasaki can suck me!?!?!?!

Edited by Mongo134
  • Like 2
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

The team "should" be announced at Unadilla. Listening to AC's response if they would represent the USA if asked, he turned the mic over to Justin Cooper stating his "future" ride details. AKA..... Kawasaki can suck my Frank N Beans! 

So..... More than likely, no AC and no ET......ALL due to the green piece of shit company.

My "guess" at the moment for Team USA is Webb, Anderson and Cooper. Not a bad team at all......but this will be no "normal" track. 

If ozzy is healthy its gonna be Anderson, Ozzy, And Cooper. 

• Like 2

AC alluded (after the Washougal race) to some sort of issue with his relationship with his current team and his ride for next year, but I did not read the MxDN into that.... hmm, good pick up, makes you think. 

52 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Can u rephrase that but in English this time

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

I suspect that AC may have a verbal with Kawasaki but might not have signed yet. Or it could be that the MXDN was not discussed and he doesn't know if Kawasaki will pay the expenses that Pro Circuit will incur. His current contract will be over after the Ironman race which means he will be switching teams and bike size. As far as Tomac I haven't heard anything other than he wants to do it. I wouldn't read a lot into anything until we hear an official announcement.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, mog said:

He has great heart and would have won it for USA but for that tip over

That was hard pack precise racing, he's very good in that. But it is the complete opposite in assen. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 777654321 said:

So he can drop anchor. Or tip over in an easy corner like last time.

The current US MX Champion should HAVE to race for this country or be banned from racing next year regardless of his country of origin. 

You want to come here and race the best then you have to represent the best. Period !!! 

At least Webb is Patriotic and wants to go along with Anderson , they take pride in our country. :usa:

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, indy rider said:

Eli should just go anyway. Not like he doesn't have the $ and a few old championship winning bikes around somewhere. Hell, I'd chip in to a Go Fund Me account. Or how about we send a petition in to Trump and say the Dems don't want us to go defend our country.

No chokmac at mxon, we need someone who wants it. He doesn't want it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

No chokmac at mxon, we need someone who wants it. He doesn't want it.

ET was by far our best rider last MXoN... or are you saying AP and JB didn't "want it" either? Or the 37 guys who finished below Tomac in the MXGP class didn't want it?

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 3