Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, mog said:

What ever team you choose on paper your ahead of most teams ,most don't have 3 world class riders

A lot of teams have 3 GP riders.... doesn't that equal world class riders? Pretty much all the top teams consist of full time top level riders. Out of the top 5 teams there is only 1 rider who isn't in the GPs or AMA National MX. And I believe that was Gibbs for the Aussie team who is a national champ. Everyone else is a current, full time, top level rider for teams US, UK, Australia, France, Netherlands.

Belgium, Italy and Germany also have all current top level riders.

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 2

ET was by far our best rider last MXoN... or are you saying AP and JB didn't "want it" either? Or the 37 guys who finished below Tomac in the MXGP class didn't want it?
Because he beat other riders,it doesn't mean he wants to do the race ,he seemed to do it as an obligation rather than he wanted to be there

5 minutes ago, mog said:
18 minutes ago, Zinergy said:
ET was by far our best rider last MXoN... or are you saying AP and JB didn't "want it" either? Or the 37 guys who finished below Tomac in the MXGP class didn't want it?

Because he beat other riders,it doesn't mean he wants to do the race ,he seemed to do it as an obligation rather than he wanted to be there

Remember, all that matters are the RESULTS. The results says he wanted it more than a very large majority of the other riders.

Posted (edited)

If Tomac has a 50+ point lead going into the last round he should just skip it and head to euroland and start pounding sand until MXoN.

I wonder why there is so much hate between Kawi and the FIM lately. There was even talk of the factory team(which is the only kawi team in the MXGP class) pulling out of the series.

I also agree the riders who win the 2 classes should feel more obligation to go. ET, AC and ZO would be a great team IMO. Though in the sands of assen we might want that yamaha 250f power advantage but we don't get to utilize Ferrandis' amazing speed on the yz250f due to his accent. I'm sure star racing Yamaha would lend one to AC in the spirit of patriotism lol.

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jetfuel said:

The current US MX Champion should HAVE to race for this country or be banned from racing next year regardless of his country of origin. 

You want to come here and race the best then you have to represent the best. Period !!! 

At least Webb is Patriotic and wants to go along with Anderson , they take pride in our country. :usa:

It's not Tomacs choice.  And you heard from Adam his team moving forward doesn't want to go. Its Kawasaki bottom line.. you should fly to unidilla and confront the parties involved if it's that deep to you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jetfuel said:

The current US MX Champion should HAVE to race for this country or be banned from racing next year regardless of his country of origin. 

You want to come here and race the best then you have to represent the best. Period !!! 

At least Webb is Patriotic and wants to go along with Anderson , they take pride in our country. :usa:

Your rage is misdirected.  It should be focused on the promotors that take 100%, praying on peoples generous patriotic sympathies, instead of putting on a real Race where the promotor takes 10% and the rest goes to the riders.  Remember who the real enemy is!

• Like 5

6 hours ago, mog said:

He has great heart and would have won it for USA but for that tip over

That tip over is.because he was trying to make an unnecessary pass and cost the US the win. His ego cost the US a win that's why I dont wanta see him on the team. All he had to do was just follow for another lap and the US had it....punk.....that's a punk....

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

If Tomac has a 50+ point lead going into the last round he should just skip it and head to euroland and start pounding sand until MXoN.

I wonder why there is so much hate between Kawi and the FIM lately. There was even talk of the factory team(which is the only kawi team in the MXGP class) pulling out of the series.

I also agree the riders who win the 2 classes should feel more obligation to go. ET, AC and ZO would be a great team IMO. Though in the sands of assen we might want that yamaha 250f power advantage but we don't get to utilize Ferrandis' amazing speed on the yz250f due to his accent. I'm sure star racing Yamaha would lend one to AC in the spirit of patriotism lol.

Anderson, ozzy, and cooper. That's the team. I'd like to see riders that win titles go but the industry has it's own agendas. Kawasaki is more interested in going 1 and 2 at Monster Cup than doing the MXON. From a marketing point of view it's got more potential.

Theres guys throwing people out of there houses cause they wanta fix their car at home. That's a huge disgrace to being an american. 

Remember, all that matters are the RESULTS. The results says he wanted it more than a very large majority of the other riders.

Honestly do you ever read what you write ?

Posted (edited)

I know a bit off....topic.. But in Mxlarge they posted a interview with Marv. Is he a "dual" citizen? If so even more reason to push to have him on the team USA, I've advocated the concept before and since he has been so much a part of the AMA SX and Out door series he would represent our world here quit well. AND he's currently second in points yet again. A top three rider in 450 out doors three years in a row? As much as I like the other riders in the "Baker Bunch", Marv is the top of that stack. SO Why not have him represent us? He's now more AMA than he is GP, and he personifies the American Dream. Would Love to see Marv, A healthy Osborne on a 250 and either Anderson or Webb on the other big bike. Would be a solid team and would actually represent the AMA series as it is..my most humble opinion. The two Kawi Kat's? Wouldn't miss them and they are a little too hot & cold for that type of thing. Both have proven to gag under pressure. For that matter Anderson did well other than being landed on, a deciding factor vs. Webb who lost a MXDN for us.

Edited by weimedog
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, NYMXer said:

makes you think. 

It has already been put out that Monster Energy Kawasaki is refusing to foot the bill.  So Tomac / AC would have to pay their own way, pay for mechanic, etc.

Edited by redrider144

2 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

No chokmac at mxon, we need someone who wants it. He doesn't want it.

He doesn't want it and his team won't pay for it even if he did.  

Double whammy.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

BTW From the "MXLarge" Interview:

"

MXlarge: Well, with dual citizenships, you could always put on the Team USA Red, White, and Blue and suit up. We would love to have you. (laughs)

Musquin: No, I don’t think that would be a good thing for anybody. (laughs) "

He needs a little nudge....some support, to make the option available...:) I for one would write a letter or what ever to show there is in fact support within the fan base.... If they did AND the Team USA won, there would be a whole new appreciation for one of the classiest riders on the circuit, one who has certainly entertained us this last decade..

Edited by weimedog
  • Helpful 2

1 hour ago, 777654321 said:

It's not Tomacs choice.  And you heard from Adam his team moving forward doesn't want to go. Its Kawasaki bottom line.. you should fly to unidilla and confront the parties involved if it's that deep to you.

I've always wondered why it wasn't Mandatory for the 250 and 450 MX US Champs to be on the US Team.  Maybe that is just too Logical on my part. 

I'd pull for Ferrandis to kick the French's ass for our side.   as i recall some Foreign dude named Oppenhiemer helped us win something. 

So Fuck Kawi 

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

1 minute ago, jetfuel said:

I've always wondered why it wasn't Mandatory for the 250 and 450 MX US Champs to be on the US Team.  Maybe that is just too Logical on my part. 

I'd pull for Ferrandis to kick the French's ass for our side.   as i recall some Foreign dude named Oppenhiemer helped us win something. 

So &%$#@! Kawi 

I dont like it either and Ferrandis already said hes not gonna race in it. I'd be surprised if marvin did. They love their country but there's some bad flavor hanging from Marv not getting picked last year. It should be mandatory to send are current champs and another but its gonna take different leadership to achieve this. And as much as I've proudly served my country I could give 2 shits about this government and just wanta win for the Moto community.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

I dont like it either and Ferrandis already said hes not gonna race in it. I'd be surprised if marvin did. They love their country but there's some bad flavor hanging from Marv not getting picked last year. It should be mandatory to send are current champs and another but its gonna take different leadership to achieve this. And as much as I've proudly served my country I could give 2 shits about this government and just wanta win for the Moto community.

Yes it was shameful what they did to Marv. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, mog said:

Honestly do you ever read what you write ?

Yep. I just love pointing out your hypocrisy. It's just so easy because your posts are rampant with it. It's fun watching you squirm.

Edited by Zinergy

56 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

He doesn't want it and his team won't pay for it even if he did.  

Double whammy.

Tomac didnt choke. His bike failed him had almost the worst gate pick and made it what he could. The other 2 riders choked way more but people somehow can't see passed their belly button. To say tomac chokes is unamerican and thoughts like that come from communists and people thinking they can control others. 

• Like 3

Those thoughts could come from people who want to prevent you from wrenching in your own garage..

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, jetfuel said:

Yes it was shameful what they did to Marv. 

Yes, unfortunately France won though, so their method was "proven" correct.

• Helpful 2