6 minutes ago, deanevo said:

Those thoughts could come from people who want to prevent you from wrenching in your own garage..

I met a woman at the airport of houston. She told me that in her state it was forbidden to smoke a cigarette in your own car..

1 hour ago, weimedog said:

I know a bit off....topic.. But in Mxlarge they posted a interview with Marv. Is he a "dual" citizen? If so even more reason to push to have him on the team USA, I've advocated the concept before and since he has been so much a part of the AMA SX and Out door series he would represent our world here quit well. AND he's currently second in points yet again. A top three rider in 450 out doors three years in a row? As much as I like the other riders in the "Baker Bunch", Marv is the top of that stack. SO Why not have him represent us? He's now more AMA than he is GP, and he personifies the American Dream. Would Love to see Marv, A healthy Osborne on a 250 and either Anderson or Webb on the other big bike. Would be a solid team and would actually represent the AMA series as it is..my most humble opinion. The two Kawi Kat's? Wouldn't miss them and they are a little too hot & cold for that type of thing. Both have proven to gag under pressure. For that matter Anderson did well other than being landed on, a deciding factor vs. Webb who lost a MXDN for us.

What is the american dream actually?

8 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Yes, unfortunately France won though, so their method was "proven" correct.

I'd love to see Marv, Anderson, And Ozzy go take it back this year and it may very well happen. Logistically it's perfect. Coopers not gonna win the title so cant complain when Osborne rides the 250. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, deanevo said:

I met a woman at the airport of houston. She told me that in her state it was forbidden to smoke a cigarette in your own car..

That's the reason we have 50 states with different laws etc. Because we're not all the same. We're not like the little euro countries where everyone looks the same, has similar beliefs and were brought up one 1 culture. The US is a melting pot of culture and beliefs and therefore 1 set of laws to govern everyone just doesn't work. Some places have less laws than others because the people wanted that and voted in politicians who provide that. Other places like commiefornia and much of the east coast want government to provide structure and rules to much of life. Like how big of a soda restaurants are allowed to serve.... where you can smoke... etc.

• Helpful 1

12 minutes ago, deanevo said:

Different things to different people but I believe the standard dream that brought 10s of millions of people from all over the world to these shores is the freedom of belief and thought without persecution, and equal opportunity to the pursuit of happiness.

• Like 1

That's the reason we have 50 states with different laws etc. Because we're not all the same. We're not like the little euro countries where everyone looks the same, has similar beliefs and were brought up one 1 culture. The US is a melting pot of culture and beliefs and therefore 1 set of laws to govern everyone just doesn't work. Some places have less laws than others because the people wanted that and voted in politicians who provide that. Other places like commiefornia and much of the east coast want government to provide structure and rules to much of life. Like how big of a soda restaurants are allowed to serve.... where you can smoke... etc.
Which euro countries are these ?

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, mog said:
23 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

Which euro countries are these ?

Most of them. Take the UK for the example... your country has an "official religion"... as do most euro countries. Guess which country was the first nation to be formed without an government endorsed religion? The US... do you know why that is?

I'm not saying everyone in each individual euro country is the same. But overall there is a large consensus on the way things should be and there is an overwhelming majority driving that consensus. In the US we often don't have that overwhelming majority agreeing. We have 62 kind of large groups disagreeing. Which is why our constitution states that all items not specifically defined to the federal gov to control are left up to the states to decide. Because even in the late 1700s they knew... 1 set of laws for all in this melting pot just doesn't work.

Edited by Zinergy

10 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

Different things to different people but I believe the standard dream that brought 10s of millions of people from all over the world to these shores is the freedom of belief and thought without persecution, and equal opportunity to the pursuit of happiness.

Is that American? We have these values for ages. My ancestors could believe in any religion they wanted and start a business if they wanted. Even a single women could run a piece of land and grow things, is what I saw in the ancestral records of the 17th century. Even our most famous 17th century admiral was actually from poor.

17 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

Europeans look the same? Europe is genetically and culturally one of the most diverse continents on earth. Even in my little country the culture, genetics and dialects or even language are very different when I travel 80 miles north or south.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, deanevo said:

Is that American? We have these values for ages. My ancestors could believe in any religion they wanted and start a business if they wanted. Even a single women could run a piece of land and grow things, is what I saw in the ancestral records of the 17th century. Even our most famous 17th century admiral was actually from poor.

Europeans look the same? Europe is genetically and culturally one of the most diverse continents on earth. Even in my little country the culture, genetics and dialects or even language are very different when I travel 80 miles north or south.

Then I wonder why 10s of millions of people from Europe made the trip here instead just hiking it on over to the Netherlands? That would have been an much shorter and easier trip for them.

It's funny you bring women into this. I was reading an article a couple months back about how marital rape wasn't made illegal in the Netherlands until 1991 in large part due to the Viking rape culture(which I thought was strange because I never heard of the Vikings raping their own women. I'm sure it happened but most raping was directed towards outsiders and those they were raiding). So I guess they could run a piece of land but as soon as they said "I do" they don't have the "freedom" to choose when they have to assume the face down ass up position any longer.

So you're saying you believe your country is as culturally and ethnically diverse as the US?

Edited by Zinergy

31 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

This countries doesnt make any sense.  I watch cops on tv and their taking people to jail in Arizona for shit I can buy down the road.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

Then I wonder why 10s of millions of people from Europe made the trip here instead just hiking it on over to the Netherlands? That would have been an much shorter and easier trip for them.

So you're saying you believe your country is as culturally and ethnically diverse as the US?

Lotta people took off after the first world war. Wouldnt you.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Lotta people took off after the first world war. Wouldnt you.

Lotta people took of way before that due to the extreme religious persecution occurring in Europe.

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 1

Just now, Zinergy said:

Lotta people took of way before that in the 1700s due to the extreme religious persecution occurring all over Europe.

You gotta love the church's.  Join or die in the name of god. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, deanevo said:

Not having to answer to people like you. BTW I have criss crossed the spot you call your country can you say the same about mine?

Edited by weimedog

Most of them. Take the UK for the example... your country has an "official religion"... as do most euro countries. Guess which country was the first nation to be formed without an government endorsed religion? The US... do you know why that is?
I'm not saying everyone in each individual euro country is the same. But overall there is a large consensus on the way things should be and there is an overwhelming majority driving that consensus. In the US we often don't have that overwhelming majority agreeing. We have 62 kind of large groups disagreeing. Which is why our constitution states that all items not specifically defined to the federal gov to control are left up to the states to decide. Because even in the late 1700s they knew... 1 set of laws for all in this melting pot just doesn't work.
Whilst I do agree one set of rules doesn't work ( think eurozone ) the example you give of a common religion is about the worst you could have ever chose ....

If you knew anything.. a counties religion means next to nothing these days , it has almost zero impact in an average persons life.

Take for example my visit to Amsterdam a few years back ,they have gone from a nation of fairly short people to the tallest in the world in only I think 150 years

They speak English better than any English people I know including English teachers ...

Th8s is one tiny example , I also went on a cruise last year and visited Estonia , Sweden , Russia , Denmark Belgium Germany

I can promise you one thing I know ,you are very wrong in what you say ,each country had huge differences , massive in fact

It's a little scary you can even think they are slightly similar

You could find a few things that are similar ,but they are not " like each other at all "
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, weimedog said:

Not having to answer to people like you. BTW I have criss crossed the spot you call your country can you say the same about mine?

Amercan dream is to work your ass off so you can support all the illegals, welfare, and Ebt types. In the 80s my friends lost contracts to startup company's that were Ukranians that came over got free college and money to start their own company's. If your a foreigner you have a better chance of making it than a born citizen 

3 minutes ago, mog said:

Whilst I do agree one set of rules doesn't work ( think eurozone ) the example you give of a common religion is about the worst you could have ever chose ....

If you knew anything.. a counties religion means next to nothing these days , it has almost zero impact in an average persons life.

Take for example my visit to Amsterdam a few years back ,they have gone from a nation of fairly short people to the tallest in the world in only I think 150 years

They speak English better than any English people I know including English teachers ...

Th8s is one tiny example , I also went on a cruise last year and visited Estonia , Sweden , Russia , Denmark Belgium Germany

I can promise you one thing I know ,you are very wrong in what you say ,each country had huge differences , massive in fact

It's a little scary you can even think they are slightly similar

You could find a few things that are similar ,but they are not " like each other at all "

You ever heard of the MORMANS 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Yes I saw some in Washington on my last visit , radical way of life for sure. Not exactly popular in the USA

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, 777654321 said:

Amercan dream is to work your ass off so you can support all the illegals, welfare, and Ebt types. In the 80s my friends lost contracts to startup company's that were Ukranians that came over got free college and money to start their own company's. If your a foreigner you have a better chance of making it than a born citizen 

Of course all this BS belongs in another forum please....of course what you described is when an open free society is lax and lets the progressive left take over those institutions design to actually protect us from all that....we as a people have tossed away the greatest hope for freedom in Human history....and to the prior post there is one thing unique about our country's founding NONE of the "Euro's", especially the Brit's would even understand even if it was articulated to them...so there is no point. To get a clue a lot of history would have to be understood....nothing that fits into a forum for motocross racing....this needs to be entertainment not politics/religion ( is there a difference?? Only if your a public educated person..:) )

Edited by weimedog

1 minute ago, weimedog said:

Of course all the BS belongs in another forum....of course what you described is when an open free society is lax and lets the progressive left take over those institutions design to actually protect us from all that....we as a people have tossed away the greatest hope for freedom in Human history....and to the prior post there is one thing unique about our country's founding NONE of the "Euro's", especially the Brit's would even understand even if it was articulated to them...so there is no point. To get a clue a lot of history would have to be understood....nothing that fits into a forum for motocross racing....this needs to be entertainment not politics/religion ( is there a difference?? Only if your a public educated person..:) )

English please. 

• Like 2