1 hour ago, 777654321 said:

English please. 

Another forum, another place, not here.

• Like 1

English please. 
I read it a few times and didn't understand,maybe that's what he meant ?
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, mog said:

Whilst I do agree one set of rules doesn't work ( think eurozone ) the example you give of a common religion is about the worst you could have ever chose ....

If you knew anything.. a counties religion means next to nothing these days , it has almost zero impact in an average persons life.

Take for example my visit to Amsterdam a few years back ,they have gone from a nation of fairly short people to the tallest in the world in only I think 150 years

They speak English better than any English people I know including English teachers ...

Th8s is one tiny example , I also went on a cruise last year and visited Estonia , Sweden , Russia , Denmark Belgium Germany

I can promise you one thing I know ,you are very wrong in what you say ,each country had huge differences , massive in fact

It's a little scary you can even think they are slightly similar

You could find a few things that are similar ,but they are not " like each other at all "

I never once said all the countries in Europe are the same. Once again please read what is written as it is written. I was comparing each individual country in Europe to the US. Country vs country can't think of one in Europe that is as ethnically and culturally diverse as the US.

It's funny that it's a Brit and a guy from the Netherlands trying to tell me how culturally diverse their countries are.... when the UK is ranked 109 and the Netherlands 151 out of 159 countries. Common guys... pull your heads out of those asses.

Edited by Zinergy

Anyway, now that mog realizes how little diversity his segregated country has lets get back to team America MXoN.

I guess I'm ok with a team of all baker boys if kawi refuses to fit the bill. But it still sucks not sending the fastest guys we have.

1 hour ago, Zinergy said:

Then I wonder why 10s of millions of people from Europe made the trip here instead just hiking it on over to the Netherlands? That would have been an much shorter and easier trip for them.

It's funny you bring women into this. I was reading an article a couple months back about how marital rape wasn't made illegal in the Netherlands until 1991 in large part due to the Viking rape culture(which I thought was strange because I never heard of the Vikings raping their own women. I'm sure it happened but most raping was directed towards outsiders and those they were raiding). So I guess they could run a piece of land but as soon as they said "I do" they don't have the "freedom" to choose when they have to assume the face down ass up position any longer.

So you're saying you believe your country is as culturally and ethnically diverse as the US?

The rights of women were already cemented in the saxon, frisian, bavarian etcetera and so on laws already in the 7th century. Rape, child molestation etc were classified as low deeds, and those go under the ground. Punishment in bavaria was the harshest, strangle and thrown in the bog. You should read from the roman tacitus, who made extensive reports about the marital morals and laws for the individual from norway until the alps. Marital rape laws were practically more or less needed later because of imported cultures who had different morals, surely not mentioned in that article you read.

Many centuries ago we took in many religious refugees from France, jews from inquisition in portugal and germans looking for work. Of course we had no room herr for 10 million people.

Sure that the majority of early immigrants to your shores were mostly motivated by the capitalism of free lands for exploitation which could be taken freely. I don't believe those idealistic religious refugees stories that much, surely not with dutch individuals.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

What about Justin Cooper on a 250 instead of ZachO?  I suppose Zach is the better option, but I'm thinking Star Yamaha 250 = advantage.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

What about Justin Cooper on a 250 instead of ZachO?  I suppose Zach is the better option, but I'm thinking Star Yamaha 250 = advantage.

JC is the fastest american on a yz250f so it makes sense. I just wish he could charge like ferrandis.

ZO is probably tired of being on a 250 😆

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

JC is the fastest american on a yz250f so it makes sense. I just wish he could charge like ferrandis.

Can they let ZachO wear JC's jersey and ride JC's Star Yamaha?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Can they let ZachO wear JC's jersey and ride JC's Star Yamaha?

I'll allow it

• Like 1

would someone post a couple of links....one where Tomac says he doesn't want to go this year...and the other that Kawasaki doesn't want to foot the bill….

Just now, Budlite said:

would someone post a couple of links....one where Tomac says he doesn't want to go this year...and the other that Kawasaki doesn't want to foot the bill….

Ignore squid, he's the only one saying Eli doesn't want to go. Back while SX was going on, he was on plup and when asked, he said he couldn't wait to go and get payback for the MXON. I'm not saying he will go but he did say that he wanted to.

They(pulp) have been talking about Kawi not footing the bill and it's sounds legit.

12 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Ignore squid, he's the only one saying Eli doesn't want to go. Back while SX was going on, he was on plup and when asked, he said he couldn't wait to go and get payback for the MXON. I'm not saying he will go but he did say that he wanted to.

They(pulp) have been talking about Kawi not footing the bill and it's sounds legit.

http://gatedrop.com/team-usa-mxon-assen-cooper-osborne-and-anderson/

"Steve Matthes and Jason Weigandt, speaking on the Pulp MX Washougal review, believe the US team for Assen is going to be Justin Cooper, Zach Osborne and Jason Anderson.

It means the two points leaders in the States, Eli Tomac and Adam Cianciarulo, won’t be going despite Eli saying originally he wanted to get some revenge on the GP guys for Red Bud and Adam saying at the recent Red Bud National, that he would go if asked.

However, in this case it doesn’t seem to be solely just down to the riders, with Matthes and Weege saying Kawasaki are not wanting to go to the race either."

• Helpful 2

35 minutes ago, Budlite said:

the other that Kawasaki doesn't want to foot the bill….

Kawasaki isn't issuing a press release "we don't feel like footing the bill for MXoN."

Bowman, PulpMX have both said it.  

AC totally dodged the question Saturday, doesn't that seem a bit peculiar to you?  Maybe a few less Bud Lites and the light bulb might turn on?

• Helpful 1

easy to say or imply you want to go knowing that you won't be allowed too, so a perfect out for Tomac. AC may want to go, but money talks. As long as the team that is selected wants to go, win or lose, I am ok with that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zinergy said:

JUSTIN is not the fastest american on a 250 hes more like  top 5. He chokes to much. I'd take ozzy on a 250 over him any day..plus Justin is a douche hes the last kid to honor this country. He has no honor, never will .

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

JUSTIN is not the fastest american on a 250 hes more like  top 5. He chokes to much. I'd take ozzy on a 250 over him any day..plus Justin is a douche hes the last kid to honor this country. He has no honor, never will .

He does choke too much. I'd rather see Ozzy go but he also has his share of bad starts. 

2 minutes ago, indy rider said:

He does choke too much. I'd rather see Ozzy go but he also has his share of bad starts. 

Justin doesnt deserve to represent anything but babey gap.

Posted (edited)

any EURO tracks have any jumps like they do in US MX??   I don't think they do. Do any have woops like washingmachine??

s1200_AC.jpg

Edited by KableXL
  • Helpful 1