230 Sausage

Welp.. I did a thing..

I know I said I was gonna wait for the 2020s. Was offered a GREAT deal, thanks to Fatty's Cycle (they still have a 19 300rr on the floor, fyi...).

And now, we must rejoice, for I am now....

The Italian Sausage.

Still 230 Sausage, too, but whatthe&%$#@!ever, all that matters now is I am officially a Beta Boy and I am in two stroke, two hundo heaven today. Praise be me.20190730_193658.jpeg20190730_191516.jpeg20190730_191345.jpeg

• Like 28

Btw, there confirmation that a fmf silencer for a 250 goes on the 200rr? God damn new bikes dont come with spark arrestors (which I already knew..) so now I gotta get one.

Great Score !! And I can say Fatty’s has left an Amazing impression on me… was looking for a Beta dealer that is really into the brand and got in touch with them on the phone and 35 to 40 minutes later we were still talking and never felt rushed and answered all my questions!! Great people. 

When it’s time to buy they have my business! I’m just over in Cincinnati 

• Like 3

Congrats 2 Hundo Sausage.  Welcome to the club.  Great pics and it’s a sign from above in your last posted picture.

I thought the 250 FMF would fit on the 200?  Maybe Motoxgiant or someone else familiar with the FA silencer will chime in.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, 230 Sausage said:

Btw, there confirmation that a fmf silencer for a 250 goes on the 200rr? God damn new bikes dont come with spark arrestors (which I already knew..) so now I gotta get one.

I have an FMF Q-stealth from a 250/300rr on my 200rr.. fits perfect.

• Like 2

I have an FMF Q-stealth from a 250/300rr on my 200rr.. fits perfect.
Ah, many thanks sir.
  • Like 1

Thank ya thank ya

See, I saw some people say that but wasnt sure 100%

Congrats 2 Hundo Sausage.  Welcome to the club.  Great pics and it’s a sign from above in your last posted picture.
I thought the 250 FMF would fit on the 200?  Maybe Motoxgiant or someone else familiar with the FA silencer will chime in.

You can also PM Bassman.  He’s been racing his 200 all season.  See what he has been running as he’s been very happy with his 200

• Like 1

Great Score !! And I can say Fatty’s has left an Amazing impression on me… was looking for a Beta dealer that is really into the brand and got in touch with them on the phone and 35 to 40 minutes later we were still talking and never felt rushed and answered all my questions!! Great people. 
When it’s time to buy they have my business! I’m just over in Cincinnati 
Agreed, Fatty's did me right. Even threw in a few trinkets and gizmos! I'm happy today, and I'm looking forward to rippin this thing around once I get her all broke in.

You can also PM Bassman.  He’s been racing his 200 all season.  See what he has been running as he’s been very happy with his 200
Good idea, I'll see if he mentions it anywhere in previous posts. If not I'll message him

Good idea, I'll see if he mentions it anywhere in previous posts. If not I'll message him
Congrats. Welcome to the 2stroke mafia. You are pretty good on the 230. Now you can transfer those skills over. I bet for a while it'll be about adjusting to the far higher power to weight, so certain moves like pivots might be harder momentarily. Have fun. I love my kdx, but I know the Beta is way above it.
  • Like 1

Thank ya! Yes, I will most definitely have to get adjusted to the overall feel of the 200, and it will take some time for sure. Good thing I've been working on that rear brake control, cuz I almost looped her yesterday, lol.

Right now she's a little tall and stiff, nothing I can't handle riding normally, but if I'm gonna be practicing wheelies and pivot turns and whatnot I'll have to make a few adjustments. I imagine the suspension needs to settle in a bit. I gotta set the sag still, plus I'll be getting the short soft seat by seat concepts. Should help.

Man, what a bike though. Gonna send the shit out of it, lol.

Congrats. Welcome to the 2stroke mafia. You are pretty good on the 230. Now you can transfer those skills over. I bet for a while it'll be about adjusting to the far higher power to weight, so certain moves like pivots might be harder momentarily. Have fun. I love my kdx, but I know the Beta is way above it.
  • Like 1

Congrats man! We will have to meet up and ride. I think Badlands is about half way for both of us! Yes the 250 spark arrestor fit. Good folks at Party's. Sponsor a couple series in Indiana.

• Like 2

Congrats man! We will have to meet up and ride. I think Badlands is about half way for both of us! Yes the 250 spark arrestor fit. Good folks at Party's. Sponsor a couple series in Indiana.
Yes, absolutely!

Ok good, which silencer would you recommend?

Whatever you can get for the lowest price. I like the FMF it is lighter than the stock can. But no one in Indiana cares about spark arrestors. I have one to do a couple spots in Illinois but never run my Q4 on my 250 even in those places because the conservation police don't care. The stock can has to be riveted to repack that is really the only reason I am using the spark arrestor. It could be drilled and tapped I suppose. If you are determined then go small and light but don't get in a hurry or think it is a necessity.

• Like 1

Whatever you can get for the lowest price. I like the FMF it is lighter than the stock can. But no one in Indiana cares about spark arrestors. I have one to do a couple spots in Illinois but never run my Q4 on my 250 even in those places because the conservation police don't care. The stock can has to be riveted to repack that is really the only reason I am using the spark arrestor. It could be drilled and tapped I suppose. If you are determined then go small and light but don't get in a hurry or think it is a necessity.
Well, I do some riding in Michigan, and even though I've not ever seen a dnr dude at any point, I dont want the ONE run-in with one to go south cuz I didnt have anything. Appreciate the info though, I know its extremely rare anyone really gives a damn about the spark arrestors.

Is that the Q Stealth you're talkin about?

The 2.1 ? Is what is on the 200 I have a Q4 on the 250, it may also be called a stealth. I like the 2.1 better. Enlarge this picture for a better look of the product sticker.20190307_053950.jpg

• Like 2

The 2.1 ? Is what is on the 200 I have a Q4 on the 250, it may also be called a stealth. I like the 2.1 better. Enlarge this picture for a better look of the product sticker.20190307_053950.jpg.d6f88e5fbcccdc8f9dec35f104f4fea1.jpg
Ah, thanks a bunch man

I also use the spark arrestor when we go places that require them out of state although I have never been checked and seen guys ripping right by Rangers with super loud open 4 stroke cans and not even blink an eye at land between the lakes in kentucky