A New Orion RXB 250

28 minutes ago, leolayercake said:

Dfast installed a ZSDTRP and we know that fits.  Mine was a PITA to install, its tight and I removed the subframe to get it in there.  I was to impatient to wait for his carb from ebay so I opted for the amazon carb that I got the next day.  If I was to do it all over I would go with his...

Edited by Vrealm

4 minutes ago, MrFarscape40 said:

Vrealm,

wow that is a super tight fit...didn't look that bad on dfasts' pictures...can it be pushed more toward the intake side?

Im about to try, may have to trim a little off the intake boot.  

Oh I should have taken the sub frame off I said to myself “I got this” I spent more time on that boot than probably taking the engine out for crying out loud no fun but it’s worth it you will see also make sure you got the jet right @ sea level mine is a 115 and my spark plug looked just right not too lean not too fat

And zero bog hits good

Chain showed up it was supposed to be gold but it’s not it is an O ring chain however I discovered this with the gold chain it’s a lot bigger and heavier I guess there is a 520 HD (my last chain gold did) and a standard 520 that’s a lot lighter and looks a lot smaller they both fit the same sprocket but I had no idea that even existed and I guess it’s for a street bike this time I got the regular one that’s lighter weightIMG_0013.JPG and I added another link which would equate to two links longer than what Orion gave me move the wheel out even further I might still have to remove a link to get it tight if it really stretches I still have so much I spent but I like the way it looks the wheel hanging way out there

Defiinitely push it as far forward in the boot as it will go.. I never recommend cutting.

I did not cut my boot, little WD40 helps it slip on but it’s tight, funny thing is I would imagine that has to be the same boot they use on the NC motor that could come on that bike that has a 32 or might me a 34 I could be wrong on that but to save production costs they try to make a lot of the same things work with different configurations