The Snakes ‘Just Wrong’ Rides Thread

SteveThe Snakes

5 hours ago, TheWoodsCommander said:

Riddler here, from the woods, she/her.

Guys, can we keep the chatter to a minimum? I’m the type of person who gets sensory overload.

Please do not refer to me as any specific gender pronoun (for future communications), Im still in the debate phase and there are so many choices, Im having a hard time nailing it down or putting my thumb into it.

Not to mention my anxiety, please refrain from any clapping or banter, jazz hands are much more soothing to me since only one sense is being maxed out.

Thank in advance to any and all Forum members. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gofastakechances said:

Please do not refer to me as any specific gender pronoun (for future communications), Im still in the debate phase and there are so many choices, Im having a hard time nailing it down or putting my thumb into it.

Not to mention my anxiety, please refrain from any clapping or banter, jazz hands are much more soothing to me since only one sense is being maxed out.

pussy

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gofastakechances said:

&%$#@! you and the pronouns you rode in on trigger.  ?

Edited by Jeff aka Bolt
  • Like 2