Official Team USA MXoN

13 hours ago, Tim690E said:

In a perfect world, the team should have been ET, AC and AF...a wave of red white and blue...GREEN! But we know team green does not want to make America great again.

Two of those guys would have given 100% and the other would have mailed it in

I think he's done with the MXON and I don't blame him

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zinergy said:

When i said AC i meant cairoli as thats who z o sick was refering too.

There is no further news about AC or JH regarding the mxon. Teams were not presented yet. Roczen was not presented in the german team btw, but that was to be expected i think.

• Like 1

On 8/11/2019 at 2:16 PM, RMZ819 said:

Coop won't go top 5.   As far as Prado goes, There is no need to worry about that cat. He is the fastest rider in the world on a 250F.   

3rd fastest.

7 minutes ago, mog said:

Herlings said best case scenario was riding for 4 weeks before mxdn ? Can't remember

Herlings best bet is to train dont ride and show up. 

"The Motocross Des Nations is the only positive thing left that I can make out of 2019. We’ve went to hell and back this year with so much bad luck. I feel really bad for the team, they put so much energy into and and made it really perfect. I couldn’t deliver any results this year but the team have been supporting me so I really want to thank them for being with me during the bad times too. I am looking forward to starting to ride the bike, we don’t really have a plan yet for when we will be back to racing. When me and the team think I’ll be ready then we will start racing again but the plan is to try and shine in Assen – that’s our target for now" - JH

Hope he makes it.

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, deanevo said:

If JH can ride with speed and endurance we have a strong team. Coldenhoff is fit and good for a top 5. Vlaanderen is fit and fast, and we can even put the young talent Roan van de Moosdijk.

After your country wins we need party pics. More female photos. Men hugging men doesnt do me any good.

• Haha 3

On 8/10/2019 at 7:02 PM, Mongo134 said:

Osborne, as much as I like him, over Webb.....? That's risky IMO!!!

For the track they are going to Osborne is a better choice, he knows the score having done that surface before. Barcia also and imo he would be a better choice than Anderson, despite not being on my fave rider list, because he gave it 100% and then some in similar conditions last time. Jumping the finish will only be a problem for Anderson if he hasn't already been lapped as the leaders might land on him. Cooper I don't know but I think he will struggle. I would have bet my house on ET not going lol, Webb a pretty good bet too . They best all take Decosters advice and get over here for at least 6 weeks to train in these conditions. In his words not to win but not look silly. The week Dungey and Bagget came over to train, both as national champs that year, didn't stop them getting lapped. Having Osborne on the team will be a plus for the others in training I'm sure.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

If the Netherlands dont win they choked. If the US gets on the Box its a miracle.  I don't see us getting better than 5th. Cooper is gonna try to hard and have bad motos. 

I have faith in that kid......tough as nails!

• Like 2