Bark Busters - Bar setup

I am trying to clean my bars up, and may have run into a snag. I pulled the map switch and mounted it to my bar lock, swapped the bar clamp out for some CRM HCM mounts to go with my Cycra probend's. My brake line is now rubbing against the cycra HCM mount and number plate/headlight. It really cleans the bar, but don't want my brake line getting rubbed to hell. Wondering if anyone has some pics of there current layout. Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, NEGbrap said:

I am trying to clean my bars up, and may have run into a snag. I pulled the map switch and mounted it to my bar lock, swapped the bar clamp out for some CRM HCM mounts to go with my Cycra probend's. My brake line is now rubbing against the cycra HCM mount and number plate/headlight. It really cleans the bar, but don't want my brake line getting rubbed to hell. Wondering if anyone has some pics of there current layout. Thanks in advance.

I'll try and get some tomorrow cause that's what I run. I did cut a little half moon knotch out of the front headlight mask. Just to help it not rub.

• Like 1

I've struggled with this too. I like the probend but hate the bar clamps. I just used a smaller spacer on the break line side. Seem to stop most of the rub on the brake line. Let me know if anyone finds a good mount that's not as costly as the hand guard are. I tried the tusk Dflex mounts but they didnt work. 20190813_202033.jpeg