dnutt

Tuning advice/reviews

I have a 17 350sxf that I've been thinking about getting something done to it to wake it up a little. What's the difference between getting my ecu remapped and something like a vortex and is it a noticeable difference because honestly I'm not sure I can tell a significant difference between map 1 and 2 ... sometimes I think map 2 feels a little snappier but maybe I'm just assuming it is.....

The remapping gives a small boost ,I got 1hp more across the board from a get ECU ,this was on the 250 ,the engines do respond similar

How much did that run and do you feel it was worth it??

The remapping gives a small boost ,I got 1hp more across the board from a get ECU ,this was on the 250 ,the engines do respond similar

Get you head ported, and re-map to match.

The stock mapping is already near the ignition and fueling limit for the stock head, so you will get only a 3-5% increase in power above 8k rpms if you get a Vortex or Athena by itself. Put them together and it will be a big change.

How much did that run and do you feel it was worth it??
It was £350 I think , and as mentioned you can alter it from your phone , in hp normally 1hp costs around 1k ,do it's great value for money