Baja Designs KTM 690 Headlight Kits

New products! XL, LED KTM 690 (2019-On) Kits

507072_n.jpg
Starting at $424.95

Specifically designed for those riders who are looking for more than just your average headlight.  The XL Pro, LED KTM 690  (19-on) kit is in a league of its own, producing 4,900 lumens and 40 watts giving you the perfect mix of power and performance, and offers a 20% dimming feature.  The XL Pro, LED KTM 690  (19-on) kit Kit has been meticulously designed by our engineers to give our riders an extremely light weight (2.45 lbs) race light, while presenting a unique style and appearance that you will only find from Baja Designs. The XL Pro, LED KTM 690  (19-on) kit Kit is plug and play making for an easy install. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.

This is also available in the XL80!  Experience 9,500 lumens in an 80W Light

Check it out:
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/XL-LED-KTM-690-2019-On-Kits.asp

5070721_l2.jpg

Order a kit today with your forum discount!

Code: BDForums saves 10%  + give the option of $5 shipping to the Lower 48

apply at www.bajadesigns.com

• Like 1

Awesome set-up. Still kinda looking for 6 or 7 elements for lighting for the 701. (I figure lights that are strong enough to cut trees down should be perfect!) LOL!

I've been to the BD facility in Vista. Nice operation, you have there.  

18 hours ago, NORTY said:

Awesome set-up. Still kinda looking for 6 or 7 elements for lighting for the 701. (I figure lights that are strong enough to cut trees down should be perfect!) LOL!

I've been to the BD facility in Vista. Nice operation, you have there.  

Thanks! ?

We appreciate it

One of your headlights came installed on a 2018 690 I just picked up.  The bright light indicator lamp remains lit at all times, even when only the low beam is on.  Is there a fix for this?

Will this fit on a 2012 KTM 690 Enduro R ?

Posted (edited)

Great ! Wording  (2019-On) Kits kind of makes it look like fits 2019 and up , figured I would ask . I just purchased the CRF450L headlight LED version .

Once that comes in and I get that installed I will be ordering one for my 2012 KTM Enduro R needs up dating .

Thanks again 

Greg

589727A4-76B7-4DD1-B0D3-316A36CCC8C3.jpeg

Edited by Greguw

On 5/16/2020 at 5:04 AM, Greguw said:

Great ! Wording  (2019-On) Kits kind of makes it look like fits 2019 and up , figured I would ask . I just purchased the CRF450L headlight LED version .

Once that comes in and I get that installed I will be ordering one for my 2012 KTM Enduro R needs up dating .

Thanks again 

Greg

589727A4-76B7-4DD1-B0D3-316A36CCC8C3.jpeg

There's two kits for the 690 Enduro, one for the 2012-2018 and the other for the 2019. Be sure to get the correct kit according to your year. https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/xl-pro-led-ktm-690-12-17-kit.asp Thank you!