TigerTanker

Friday 8/16/19 Night Ride @ Boundary Trail

@KaToomTime and I are looking for one maybe two more riders to join us for a full moon ride of gnar. 

There is no pay, no booze, no scantily clad women... dangerous stuff with high degree of risk. But it’s all you can eat Gnar. You’ll need either riding skills or big balls, perhaps both. 

We are likely to meet up around 10ish pm at Boundary Trail Trailhead on FS 25

@Eldon is a maybe right now.

58 minutes ago, onefatroach said:

Are you gonna offer them $5000 dollars ?

I thought you left....

Others at tt don’t like it when I engage trolls. I sent you a pm. We can discuss your butt hurting in private. (Insert Smiley face emoji here)

1 hour ago, onefatroach said:

Are you gonna offer them $5000 dollars ?

I thought you left....

Don`t think.........Your not good at it.

• Like 2

We can discuss your butt hurting in private.

I'm not butt hurting. Only a little sad...I can't go.

I'm going to be on the lookout for a night ride, Aug 31 or Sept. 1. Don't care where...just want to go. I'd prefer company, but not required. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

• Like 1

I'm the troll? You said you were leaving. Several times. I'm just asking if you're really leaving. 

You keep harassing me with private messages begging me to take your money and to do some ride. I can't even believe I'm replying to this thread again. 

I dont care how much money you make or how much you'll give me to do some night ride. 

Screenshot_20190813-170503_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, bowhunter007 said:

I'm not butt hurting. Only a little sad...I can't go.

I'm going to be on the lookout for a night ride, Aug 31 or Sept. 1. Don't care where...just want to go. I'd prefer company, but not required. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I’ll go. Already discussing next full moon...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, onefatroach said:

I'm the troll? You said you were leaving. Several times. I'm just asking if you're really leaving. 

You keep harassing me with private messages begging me to take your money and to do some ride. I can't even believe I'm replying to this thread again. 

I dont care how much money you make or how much you'll give me to do some night ride. 

Tsk tsk... that was a private message...

You have a very serious case of Tiger Derangement Syndrome...

(Smiley face emoji inserted here)

Edited by TigerTanker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, onefatroach said:

Who cares what is discussed privately. Does nothing for the thread or for the forum. By posting this your proving that your a troll. Some of you people really need to get a life.

• Like 2

Beware of bigfoot out there. Its mating season. He carved me a boat with the driftwood last month after I left him some food at the trailhead.

• Haha 2

I'll take that offer....heck I do those trails for fun, after a bunch of booze...on a mini bike, in my slippers. Forgot my helmet last time :)

<just funnin>

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, TigerTanker said:

@KaToomTime and I are looking for one maybe two more riders to join us for a full moon ride of gnar. 

There is no pay, no booze, no scantily clad women... dangerous stuff with high degree of risk. But it’s all you can eat Gnar. You’ll need either riding skills or big balls, perhaps both. 

We are likely to meet up around 10ish pm at Boundary Trail Trailhead on FS 25

@Eldon is a maybe right now.

As of right now, forecast is for partly cloudy Friday night and mostly sunny Sat. so if we are lucky we'll get some nice breaks and see some meteor shower action.

6 hours ago, onefatroach said:

... You said you were leaving. ...

.... I can't even believe I'm replying to this thread again....

You can check out any time you like

But you can never leave

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, TigerTanker said:

Tsk tsk... that was a private message...

You have a very serious case of Tiger Derangement Syndrome...

(Smiley face emoji inserted here)

And yet you sent me a PM and then posted it in public.
Kettle, meet pot.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, guns_equal_freedom said:

And yet you sent me a PM and then posted it in public.
Kettle, meet pot.

You, of all people, should lay off the pot man... hallucinating about tiger tanker DNR tractors is an indication of a fundamental connection to a chemical romance. 

10 hours ago, Slackkinhard said:

I'll take that offer....heck I do those trails for fun, after a bunch of booze...on a mini bike, in my slippers. Forgot my helmet last time :)

<just funnin>

Slack- You are so close with no helmet and slippers, the only things you're missing are taking your shirt off, a smoke hanging out of the corner of your mouth and a baseball cap on backwards to be in full quad mode. And don't forget to do several doughnuts and a three foot long wheelie in the staging area before you leave to impress the crowd. :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Katoom and I did a full moon ride last summer in rain, thunder a little lightning. Once you get over the fear of dying, riding at night is fairly easy. With limited visibility you can't see the places you're not supposed to go. 

PS, I have never been a member of the SS, Wehrmacht, Nachtjagers or the Nazi party. Never, not once did I invade Poland with a Tiger Tank. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok, I'm upping the anty...

I'm offering free beer to anyone dumb enough to join us. It will be premium German beer of course. 

• Like 2