YZ timing on a WR426

Click here www.thumpertalk.com then click on the WR400 and then technical.

Bill

------------------

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.

fellas,

i just did the timing change on my wr250f, the process is basically the same for the wr426f. in any case, look here (and the link on DRN that's referred to): https://www.thumpertalk.com/ubb/Forum10/HTML/000701.html

for some tips, especially the part about the saran wrap.

fundamentally if a) you know how to use a torque wrench and ? can keep track of the "c" clip bearing retainer, you got it made.

the wrooster

'01 wr250f

Wayne,

Do you think you can forward it to my E-mail address. I don't want to miss it because I am going to be working on my bike soon. You know, the usual like get rid of those crummy stock bars,and dump the oil. Please send to

gagnonde@home.com

Thanks,

Dennis