HES BACK

2 minutes ago, Lahms said:

My personal bias towards Honda needs him racing the outdoors next year. I need him to shred the competition.

Go Hawks😊

Man, I wondered if he'd ever be back.  That was on hell of an injury.

Hopefully he takes it easy in the recovery, although I can't wait to see him on the track again.  Good for him.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SS109 said:

I see a picture but I don't see a statement that he's ready to race.

Hes riding again. That's a huge plus. If you go to his site shows him riding bike. 

• Like 1

Yes, one crash away from a wheel chair, but he can do whatever the F!!!!CK he want's!! :)

Edited by KableXL

42 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Hes riding again. That's a huge plus. If you go to his site shows him riding bike. 

Well, I like the kid and all but that's not what you stated in your OP. Riding doesn't equal ready to dominate. That's all. I hope he's back out there soon if he's healthy and good to go.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SS109 said:

Well, I like the kid and all but that's not what you stated in your OP. Riding doesn't equal ready to dominate. That's all. I hope he's back out there soon if he's healthy and good to go.

Hes ready to dominate. That's the only way he thinks, that's what matters👍

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jcm3 said:

Hopefully he takes it easy in the recovery, although I can't wait to see him on the track again.  Good for him.

It sucks that his first surgery wasn't healing right and put him out for longer. Hopefully he comes back strong and healthy but he's gotta be in his mid to late 20s already

3 hours ago, 777654321 said:

But what's the inside scoop, is going to ride with Kenny or head back to Cortez, CO 

5 minutes ago, M1Garand said:

But what's the inside scoop, is going to ride with Kenny or head back to Cortez, CO 

I'd bet hes going back to the viniard 🙂

When your not on PEDs. You heal at normal speed. When on PEDs. You heal in 3-6 months hahahaha..sound like all these baker boys?
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:
14 hours ago, jcm3 said:

When your not on PEDs. You heal at normal speed. When on PEDs. You heal in 3-6 months hahahaha..sound like all these baker boys?

Sounds like all of the 450 boys!!

• Like 2

Great to see. Probably the most likable racer out there, right now. I have his No.1 plate hanging over my desk, right now as I type this (still muddy from High Point). His injury is very scary, so I hope he is doing the right thing. But as a fan, I will be pumped to see him back racing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arctic Pride said:

How long is the Geico deal for? Jmart to MEK?

If anything he goes back to Yammy.