Posted (edited)

This MX season I have witnessed an impressive performance by the former snowflake. If he can carry this newfound consistency into SX he could win it

AE7867FC-E1D4-4666-A6B3-55496153662F.jpeg.e0851d979f0ac1a1b4df7983a510a69c.jpeg

Edited by MotorBoatin
  • Like 3
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

If, if, if.  

I'll believe it when I see Tomac starting in the top 3 every heat / main in SX.  Until then, I don't believe he can win a Start-O-Cross championship.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, redrider144 said:

I'll believe it when I see Tomac starting in the top 3 every heat / main in SX.  Until then, I don't believe he can win a Start-O-Cross championship.

You have to admit that he has changed this MX season 

His worst race was Unadilla and that wasn't even up to the old Eli standards of implosion. Supercross is another animal. He has proven to be the fastest on the track but he's melted down multiple times every season loosing points. Maybe this new snowflake is different....maybe 

I'd still like to see Anderson punt his ass into the stands on his way to a 2nd title. I like the way that guy rides 

Edited by MotorBoatin
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, MotorBoatin said:

Tomac still blew starts occasionally and had to come through the pack.  I won't deny that I prefer seeing that happen because it's a lot more fun to watch than him holeshotting and checking out.  But 30 + 2 he has time.  On a 20-ish lap tiny JumpOCross track, starts are everything.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

His worst race was Unadilla and that wasn't even up to the old Eli standards of implosion. Supercross is another animal. He has proven to be the fastest on the track but he's melted down multiple every season loosing points. Maybe this new snowflake is different....maybe 

I'd still like to see Anderson punt his ass into the stands on his way to a 2nd title. I like the way that guy rides 

I don't care how many titles Eli wins he will never be as cool as sick style. 

received_847466048969387.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Just now, KTMRider4Life said:

At first people said celebration fist pump, but Anderson seemed to indicate it was more of a salute / respect towards ZachO.

• Like 2

Team Creature says to FLEX aka pimp that GOLD helmet for the ENTIRE season,,,  I completely agree.

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, KableXL said:

Team Creature says to FLEX aka pimp that GOLD helmet for the ENTIRE season,,,  I completely agree.

What is Team @The Creature 's stance on roids?

• Like 1

Just now, redrider144 said:

At first people said celebration fist pump, but Anderson seemed to indicate it was more of a salute / respect towards ZachO.

I'll bet those two guys ride their asses off for the love of our great country, unlike that feckless pussy Eli.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

1 minute ago, redrider144 said:

I laughed and thought it was more of a "follow me Captain of our MXoN team"...

I'll bet those two guys ride their asses off for the love of our great country, unlike that feckless pussy Eli.  

All 3 will die trying

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Yeah.  I've become an Anderson fan, he made me a fan.  I like how he fully admits Tomac is faster at MX, yet JA still gives it everything he's got when Tomac shows up behind him.

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Yeah.  I've become an Anderson fan, he made me a fan.  I like how he fully admits Tomac is faster at MX, yet JA still gives it everything he's got when Tomac shows up behind him.

I'm with Meyer, I hope Anderson punts his bitch ass next sx season, but I hope he spits on him in the pits and says that one was for Murica! 🤣

Edited by KTMRider4Life
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I'm with Meyer, i hope Anderson punts his bitch ass next sx season, but i hope i he spits on him in the spots and says that one was for Murica! 🤣

I want to see Anderson deliver some compaction Webb's way.  I respect Webb's skills, I just think he's kind of a punk.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, redrider144 said:

I want to see Anderson deliver some compaction Webb's way.  I respect Webb's skills, I just think he's kind of a punk.

Ya where was Webb when it came to riding for country... Same place as Tomac.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I'll bet those two guys ride their asses off for the love of our great country, unlike that feckless pussy Eli  Cooper Webb.  

Agreed.  :smirk: 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Even though Webb's from NC, i'm not a big fan.....could be the way he wears his cap over his ears tho, I dunno  😂

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

he said on IG  "I hate gettin beat by him, he hates getting beat by me, but we love each other 😂 had to salute @zacho_16 on the way by. Hahahaha good times zacho" 

I wonder what Zach's reply would be  😂😂 

• Like 1

His worst race was Unadilla and that wasn't even up to the old Eli standards of implosion. Supercross is another animal. He has proven to be the fastest on the track but he's melted down multiple every season loosing points. Maybe this new snowflake is different....maybe 

Anderson wont finish this supercross season in 2020. Stamp it..he will push and fail
  • Like 4
  • Helpful 1