The hell is Mookie?

On 8/20/2019 at 6:35 PM, OUTERLIMITS said:

I don't think anyone cares about the self-entitled little bitch anymore.

I've been wondering about him. He's still learning the 450. He's matured in his riding and you can see he's learning and making very good progress in his riding. The mistakes will get less and less and his results have improved every year he's raced. He'd need a bike capable of running at the front, maybe JGR will give him some good equipment. He's always been in James' shadow and has worked very hard to step up his game. I just wish he'd cut those damn dreadlocks off. Mookie would be good for AMA Pro Racing. He's an entertaining rider to watch ride. He has the talent, he just needs a good ride and a good program. That belly won't last long once he gets a ride. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, redrider144 said:

He shouldn't have ever had a gut like that, being an AMA Pro racer.  He couched it all summer, then showed up to SX fat.  No excuse, that's just pure lack of effort.  

He could have gone into depression and food may have been his release. I can see how he'd been eating right during race season and got frustrated and started going to Outback for all his meals. When you go from being a potential top 10 rider to twiddling your thumbs for a seasons, funny things can go through your head. Give him a break. I'm sure he's concerned trying to get a good ride after being without a ride for a year.

4 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

It's real.

The Harley never had a single shock, let alone a KTM frame and suspension. They either had twin shocks or a set of forks on the back for rear suspension. And they never had disc brakes.

Edited by MX Tuner
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Prototype.  @MotorBoatin has seen it.

You mean a frankenbike? A prototype is a preproduction version. Putting a vintage tank and seat on an old 250SX isn't a prototype.

Just now, mog said:

Mt tuner knows everything , but the Kawasaki had zero clutch problems

No, not at all. I just don't spout off nonsense that I know nothing about.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

Are you fishing for me again?! Damn it all, haven’t you taken enough of my Mookie money!!!! I said he impressed the hell out of me, now stop trying to steal my lollipop!!!!

Mookie is gonna shock the world this next SX season. 

I'm not fishing either, well not in here ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, 777654321 said:

Mookie is gonna shock the world this next SX season. 

I'm not fishing either, well not in here ? 

Mookie was already doing well last year, only way he is going to shock the world is by beating Tomac ..  Then the poor guy will be denied for a forth year in a row. 

I don't know which one you just jinxed but its bad news for one or both of them now. :crazy:

• Like 1