The hell is Mookie?

4 hours ago, TwoStrokeMafia said:

I haven't kept up with things.
He's injured?

Who is he riding for next year?

Seems like I haven't seen anyone talking about him in a while - so what's the latest w/ him?

He will be on the same team, MCR. 

You havent heard from him because he has been working on getting into top shape after an injury. 

1 minute ago, 777654321 said:

Would you let me have a little fun?I know it's a toss up with brayton and when sexton comes along. You must let the fisherman fish.

By the way my adult weekend turned into some interesting window shopping?

Sorry, I keep forgetting  

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

1 minute ago, GBowman said:

He will be on the same team, MCR. 

You havent heard from him because he has been working on getting into top shape after an injury. 

Sorry, I keep forgetting  

You know mookie is gonna spank Webb as long as he stays healthy. And all I know is hes putting in effort to be the guy. Malcolm never cared about being the guy but now he knows hes got the skills and I think hes gonna shock people. 

You should run hard ox on your easy3s and 4s. Extensions are different?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KableXL said:

776897w6er87w6r8w6 is just trolling,,  pay him no never mind.

I'm so right and your hugger love is hurting at the belly. 5 rounds in you guys will be wanting mookies bike to fail then Webbs season is over. You girls do it to yourself.  Going on 4 years. Is there group therapy or does 9 lives give you shelter after he puts helpless people on the streets.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

You know mookie is gonna spank Webb as long as he stays healthy. And all I know is hes putting in effort to be the guy. Malcolm never cared about being the guy but now he knows hes got the skills and I think hes gonna shock people. 

You should run hard ox on your easy3s and 4s. Extensions are different?

I agree, Mookie will be good. 

Its Hardox, stuffs expensive  

10 minutes ago, The Creature said:

I would train mookie specifically for fox holeshot awards, nothing else.

Mookie is gonna shock the creature. Drop your love and just respect speed. If you are who I think you are you can respect that. 

6 hours ago, TwoStrokeMafia said:

I haven't kept up with things.
He's injured?

Who is he riding for next year?

Seems like I haven't seen anyone talking about him in a while - so what's the latest w/ him?

He is skipping 2019 MX, 2020 SX, and 2020MX because he is in training for 2021 Red Bull Straight Rhythm.

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, 777654321 said:

Mookie is gonna shock the creature. Drop your love and just respect speed. If you are who I think you are you can respect that. 

I’m not

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, The Creature said:

I’m not

I knew it. Thanks that helps out later. I'll call you spare parts?

Paw paw my ass. More lit kitten scratch?

Edited by 777654321

That self little b is gonna finish higher up than Webb this next SX season. He was gonna go factory honda but they wanta wait till after this next year. He will dominate Webb like a fat kid eats cake.  Remember this .
Hes faster than Webb and has learned from his mistakes. One bad idea in the whoops changed his season. All good now
Hed smoke Webb if they raced next week. Whose ready .
Do you drink lots ? You go from reasonable and sensible to just silly
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

Mookie is like Ken Block in a way.

He has sick style but lacks everything else to make it in racing.  

He's as competent a racer in supercross as 50% of the field.    He don't  look like he can beat the top guys and win a title, but from where I sit  (on my couch with an extra large bag of doritos), making the main and competing for a top 10 finish in a supercross event is still pretty damn good. 

I guess I just enjoy him for what he is.

5 hours ago, Just_a_trail_rider said:

He's as competent a racer in supercross as 50% of the field.    He don't  look like he can beat the top guys and win a title, but from where I sit  (on my couch with an extra large bag of doritos), making the main and competing for a top 10 finish in a supercross event is still pretty damn good. 

I guess I just enjoy him for what he is.

And the last time he did a entire series? 

• Like 2

He was very competitive last year up until the time he got hurt.  Very competitive.   If he can run the whole series without getting hurt he has a legit chance at the title.  But as mentioned he is prone to mistakes and mistakes in stupid cross result in season ending injuries. 

He’s been training

C1649D6C-EDF6-4215-A7D2-DA30058213DB.jpeg.26e79aec8d9d557364f5fa6f858d4f5e.jpeg
As a trainer..thats just horrible. And it makes me upset.. Such a great opportunity and he blows it on McDonald's and KFC
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Wally63 said:

He was very competitive last year up until the time he got hurt.  Very competitive.   If he can run the whole series without getting hurt he has a legit chance at the title.  But as mentioned he is prone to mistakes and mistakes in stupid cross result in season ending injuries. 

I was on the Mookie band wagon years ago but when you see objective results and watch him not do the work that’s the result.  I said 5 years ago send him to Aldon and he be a top 5 all time.  

He doesn’t want it and it reflects 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

He did lose tons of weight and didn't fade ,and then that whoop section are him up ,a real shame as he was way better than expectation

It would be fun if he showed up skinny and serious

• Like 2