MXGP CHAMP OR AMA CHAMP

14 hours ago, mog said:

Why is this good ?

And I have met only one person in my lifetime that went from the UK to USA to live ,I'm 47 years old ,seems its not so desirable as you think

In the building I work in, 90% of the company in the floor below me is from the UK!

Pretty sure they are all sponsoring each other to build up an army to re-take the colony. 

Today they ask for an A/C setpoint adjustment, tomorrow they may just annexe the state!

Cant fool me. I'm onto them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, mog said:

So you don't have single faith schools ?

In the city I live ,one if the most ethnically diverse in the country , a lot of schools have say mostly Asian kids , I'm not racist when I say this but you don't see a white face in many many schools , it's a factual statement

So that's a choice they have made to not integrate actually , but to create community within a different country .

So you say it forces people to integrate, but does it, a few do and always will ,but the majority of the different groups stay together

Where I work we have a group of polish ,a group of Asians and a group of philapino ( sp) and honestly they don't like each other or get on well .

Whilst we don't have racial tensions ( good ) we also don't have a setup where people are integrating well and are enjoying other cultures , it's mostly a situation where no one dares say anything truthful for fear of name calling , racist ,bigot etc etc

So whilst I fully disagree with segregation ,hate ,intolerance

I see a lot of chosen segregation , a lot of intolerance from all sides regardless of colour

I'm fairly sure USA is like this as well ,I've been twice and I saw it with my own eyes

So yet again ask us it desirable? As in if no one chooses to actually use the benefits ?

How many people from say the Asian and white community marry ? The answer sadly is very few more than did many years ago , it happens but mostly not

I agree with this.

I see in many cases my partner's friends (Viet) prefer to keep their social circles to their own nationality. Many actually do not progress their English past what they need for work, they also seem to prefer their own for marriage and relationships. 

• Like 2

I live in a multicultural suburb where 99% works for a living. I like this better than the average dutch neighbourhood in my city. 

It becomes only a problem when groups are forming parallel society's and reject the other society's.

Edited by deanevo
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, deanevo said:

I live in a multicultural suburb where 99% works for a living. I like this better than the average dutch neighbourhood in my city. 

It becomes only a problem when groups are forming parallel society's and reject the other society's.

You had me at Dutch neighborhood ?

Screenshot_20190823-073610_Chrome.jpg

Edited by 777654321
  • Haha 4

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 10:02 AM, jcm3 said:

I don't know why we're all fighting about where people should live or which country is the best.  If you like yours, great.  If you don't, move.

It's a big world out there.

So true!  No such thing as a perfect country.  Every place has issues. 

• Like 2

By only just squeezing the points in ,top form lol

And he didn't manage anything in the 1st Moto ,he went for it ,crashed trying and then settled ,and he admitted it in an interview,he said he let his pride get in the way and then crashed ,then he rode for the championship

On 8/27/2019 at 12:38 AM, mog said:

By only just squeezing the points in ,top form lol

And he didn't manage anything in the 1st Moto ,he went for it ,crashed trying and then settled ,and he admitted it in an interview,he said he let his pride get in the way and then crashed ,then he rode for the championship

Hows the weather. Think Netherlands got this MXON wrapped up that's a solid team.

If the US riders stay at a Holiday Inn their top 3 all day?

• Like 1

Just look at all that beach for them to run away from you on. You want to get chicks dressed like that close to you try owning a hot tub in a place that has cold winters.

I'd like to take this moment to thank my parents for installing a hot tub on our back patio my freshman year of high school.

Edited by Zinergy
  • Haha 2

After decades of dominating the sport it's obvious based not only in MXoN results but the success of MM, KR, Dylan, hell even Lawrence that the AMA series has riders competive in the world stage but not dominant.  Money aside I no longer think the AMA series is the premier series based on the level of competition.