Sign in to follow this  

2020 TE300 new map

Just received an email from my dealer that a new map is available. Has anybody already gotten this done or heard anything?

• Like 1

Just got a reply back from the dealer. He said they have done a few and it cleans up the fuel mapping and really improves the way they run. I guess I’ll find out next week when I have it done.

• Like 1

Do you have a way to identify the map so I can have my dealer install it? They say they have not been notified of any new maps for the 2020 TE300. Thanks.

Just had mine done. When they connect to the ecu and scan it shows a note that there is an update available and then you have to pick auto not custom mapping. It will not show the new map number anywhere until it is remapped and then when you scan it again it will show the new map. Took awhile to figure out because its not a custom map but an update. Hope this helps.  

35 minutes ago, Durango Old Guy said:

Just had mine done. When they connect to the ecu and scan it shows a note that there is an update available and then you have to pick auto not custom mapping. It will not show the new map number anywhere until it is remapped and then when you scan it again it will show the new map. Took awhile to figure out because its not a custom map but an update. Hope this helps.  

Thanks, I guess I need to drive over there. Post up if you notice a difference. My bike runs fine so I’m wondering what it’s supposed to fix.

Edited by StreetDoctor

Can anyone verify 100% whether or not the dealer needs the whole bike to do a map update, or can I just send my ECU?  

6 hours ago, hrpufinstuff said:

Can anyone verify 100% whether or not the dealer needs the whole bike to do a map update, or can I just send my ECU?  

They plug into the ecu where you connect the wake up connector, so it needs power. They could flash it with just the ecu but would need to plug your ecu into a 2020. 

• Like 1