Sign in to follow this  

JD Jetting

Hey guys quick question regarding the JD jetting programmer. I’ve installed everything according to the instructions. In the manual it says first start it should chase green left and right then after a few seconds it should flash green on left and blue on right indicating idle circuit is good. I have ground located in the picture I’m assuming that’s the right spot. All it does is chase green on both sides left and right and doesn’t go blue on right has anyone else had this issue they are closed right now for technical support. I can still scroll and change settings like normal. I tried a different ground I don’t think that’s the issue cause it definitely has power and had the same problem. Any help would be great. IMG_0158.JPGIMG_0159.JPGIMG_0160.JPG

Did you get it figured out?

if its working right, when you start it,the green will light 1 green and bounce to 8 green,

after it starts only green 1 should light, basicly  you have a solid color when inj is putting fuel to motor.

the green will bounce when no fuel is going to motor, or inj is shut off,

once you get good with the light,you will understand the stages of the colors and were and how they come in.

biggest problem I see is people are shutting inj off to long or to quick, that is what gives you a choppy throttle/flame out/and not a smooth throttle,and also screws with the feel of the clutch.

write to mars if you arnt getting things smoother,and ill try to help in English,lol

Yeah I never got it right it just bounces left to right only green no solid blue on the right. My buddy had a new JD kit for his bike so he let me try it and it worked perfect blinking green on 1 and solid blue on 8 I could tell it was working to ran so much better. I'll have to contact JD directly to sort it out thanks for the feedback though.