Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

What am I missing?

Recommended Posts

Look around for an Adel or P clamp, Some hardware stores stock them.




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...