Sign in to follow this  

california Okland Looking for People to Ride AND Carpool With

I live in Oakland. I go riding once a week. My friends have been flaking last minute lately so I need new people to ride with. I hate driving for 4 hours by myself so I am looking for someone to ride with once a week who I can also carpool with. I have a car with a trailer and can take 2 bikes and 2 people max. 3 is too much weight. I am also willing to help pay for gas if we take your ride.

I have been going to Hollister because the weather is cooler but would like to try out Foresthill or Georgetown area also. Not really down for Carnegie until the temps cool off. I'm a novice rider. Fairly slow. I'm improving fast though and like to push myself. I can ride black diamond trails at Hollister. I'm 31 years old. I have a 08 RMZ250f and a 01 cr125. I don;t like to wake up at 5am I can leave my house around 8am at the earliest. My schedule is very flexible, I can take any day of the week off to ride if planned in advance. I love riding and do not flake if I make plans to go riding with someone.

Name is Leo. PM me

On 8/25/2019 at 1:50 PM, Leonardo111 said:

I live in Oakland. I go riding once a week. My friends have been flaking last minute lately so I need new people to ride with. I hate driving for 4 hours by myself so I am looking for someone to ride with once a week who I can also carpool with. I have a car with a trailer and can take 2 bikes and 2 people max. 3 is too much weight. I am also willing to help pay for gas if we take your ride.

I have been going to Hollister because the weather is cooler but would like to try out Foresthill or Georgetown area also. Not really down for Carnegie until the temps cool off. I'm a novice rider. Fairly slow. I'm improving fast though and like to push myself. I can ride black diamond trails at Hollister. I'm 31 years old. I have a 08 RMZ250f and a 01 cr125. I don;t like to wake up at 5am I can leave my house around 8am at the earliest. My schedule is very flexible, I can take any day of the week off to ride if planned in advance. I love riding and do not flake if I make plans to go riding with someone.

Name is Leo. PM me

Happy to show a newbie around but leaving at 8am is pretty much a deal breaker for most this time of year. Once red sticker opens back up I would be happy to meet up with you at Hollister or one of the other local spots. But this time of year I am up early and would be almost done riding by the time you would arrive with an 8 am start from your house due to the long drive there and back. 

4 hours ago, tmeyer37 said:

Happy to show a newbie around but leaving at 8am is pretty much a deal breaker for most this time of year. Once red sticker opens back up I would be happy to meet up with you at Hollister or one of the other local spots. But this time of year I am up early and would be almost done riding by the time you would arrive with an 8 am start from your house due to the long drive there and back. 

Yea I realize what a strange request this is during red sticker season in the heat lol. I just don't want to wake up at 4-5 am. Only one more month though until red sticker season!