Sign in to follow this  

Looking for riders in the Gorge area

Hey there, 1st post on TT but been lurking here awhile now.

Ok so last year i got back into riding after a 10 year break from it, i picked up a sweet 99 WR400 and recently the lady has started riding also (TTR225).

Point being is i am looking for folks in the area to ride with (hood river,the dalles,white salmon ECT...ECT...) I need to find some people that can ride some of the amateur-difficult signle track so i am not out in the woods alone to commit suicide ?, the lady can ride jeep trails and some of the reallllly easy trails and i have been helping her build some skills up over these few months she has been riding, but i want to get out and have some fun with some riders at my pace and also it would be great to find some other newer or relaxed riders to go with and bring the lady so she can have fun and keep building skills or find a group or friends that is at her pace also.   Both our bikes are WA plated and have OHV tags and we both have our Oregon OHV licence thingy so were legal all around.

Reply here if you like or for a faster response email me: keelerglass(at)gmail

Weekends are the best for us when it comes to riding as being grown adults now it only allows for weekend play (with a few weekday exceptions of course).

20190810_133537_HDR.jpg

Hey! 

I am just around the corner in Woodland. I am looking for a similar ride! I am really wanting to explore some Gifford stuff or if you have nay ideas? 

Matt 

Hey Matt,

My email should work as TT emailed me you replyed to the topic, just need to change the (at) into a @ and add the .com, i just did it like that to avoid the net bots that ttroll for emails.

So ur up in Woodland WA?

I know GP pretty well at least the trout lake side but i mostly spend my time camping and mushroom picking out there and have yet to ride much trails as the few i have gone on with the lady she only made it down a short ways before it was to much, I have done most of middle trail #26 and walked up summit prairie trail #2 when i camped near by it (the part i walked looked like it could be above my skills lol) also I have been down a section of #270 (or was it 271?) Over by cat creek, this weekend i got to check out Rock creek out by Mt. Hood and that was a fun area! Also post canyon by hood river is pretty sweet if it's not the weekend as it is full of peddlers...

If you want to meet up sometime and ride email or PM and ill shoot ya my cell#, could find somewhere to meet in between our locations and ride?

Are you on a straight dirt bike or duel sport?