Sign in to follow this  

Honda crf250l supermoto set up?

Hi I'm new here☺☺ I'm Looking for advice and idea.

I recently bought second hand 2014 Honda crf250l. Come with fmf full sytem exhaust and sm pro supermoto wheel set.

With the fmf full exhaust sysystem do I need fuel controller kit and air filter upgrade? Or is it fine to leave it as is?

I've read few articles say if you have full system exhaust you have to put fuel controller kit and air box/filter upgrade.

I'm planning to use the bike as daily commuter to work. Maybe little nit offroad but nothing hardcore☺

Any advice greatly appreciated as I'm quiet blank on the two wheelers thing?

Thanks alots☺☺☺

Leave it , as is ,  learn the bike as it is ,  change what you want , as needed .   Should be pretty much ready go, ,After a week , check , plug to see how it looks ..   should be light tan to like new white ..  if dark brown or black , then change jetting to a leaner setting ..  try to use same fuel , every fill up .. be consistent and observe results .You are your best teacher .. service air filter regularly .   Enjoy ....

4 hours ago, bweighmaster said:

Leave it , as is ,  learn the bike as it is ,  change what you want , as needed .   Should be pretty much ready go, ,After a week , check , plug to see how it looks ..   should be light tan to like new white ..  if dark brown or black , then change jetting to a leaner setting ..  try to use same fuel , every fill up .. be consistent and observe results .You are your best teacher .. service air filter regularly .   Enjoy ....

Thank you for your input???☺. I'v been riding while back when we live in Bali Indonesia but never do my own bike maintenance..I just bring bike to the dealer everytime as its only cost me $15 for service and oil included and free coffee and snack at their cafe☺☺.