Sign in to follow this  

motocross Any News On Marv???

He was really fast, then tweaked his knee in Moto 2.....Any news?? Is he going to be OK or is he in for yet another rehab to get ready for SX this year. Actually a tough couple of weeks for KTM, First Webb then Marv........And if you think Husqvarna is a KTM in different colors, That Tom Covington is effectively done. He's not really competitive even on a good day. So for next year?? Wonder how they will rebuild a 250 program and improve their 450 chances..

Edited by weimedog

The only saving grace was cokdenhoff , moves to the satellite team and won 2 mxgp

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Coldenhoff has really come on strong these last 2 GPs. I said a few weeks back by now the top 5 in MXGP would be all jap bikes. GC has proved me wrong by finding an extra gear late in the season. It's only 4 of the top 5 are Japanese manufactures.

3 hours ago, weimedog said:

He was really fast, then tweaked his knee in Moto 2.....Any news??

No news as of yet.

3 minutes ago, Arctic Pride said:

He was carted off, don't expect him at A1

Marv and Webb will be racing A1.  Stamped and mailed.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, redrider144 said:

Marv and Webb will be racing A1.  Stamped and mailed.

I'd like to hope so but lets get real, Tomac started training for SX already and they can't

• Like 2

On 8/26/2019 at 10:47 AM, weimedog said:

He was really fast, then tweaked his knee in Moto 2.....Any news?? Is he going to be OK or is he in for yet another rehab to get ready for SX this year. Actually a tough couple of weeks for KTM, First Webb then Marv........And if you think Husqvarna is a KTM in different colors, That Tom Covington is effectively done. He's not really competitive even on a good day. So for next year?? Wonder how they will rebuild a 250 program and improve their 450 chances..

Covington Daddy is trying to get sponsors so he can ride in the GPs next year. 

15 minutes ago, Arctic Pride said:

I'd like to hope so but lets get real, Tomac started training for SX already and they can't

Tomac can train all he wants, he sucks at getting consistent starts until proven otherwise.  

Webb had a bruise, he's fine.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 777654321 said:

Covington Daddy is trying to get sponsors so he can ride in the GPs next year. 

All the daddy money there is won't make him fast enough to matter over here...he didn't have the skills for SX to even qualify and I haven't seen anything out door either....might as well go back over to the bush leagues

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

I agree with his skill set lacking ,he doesn't have them for sx ,and now his confidence is shot

I doubt he will ever get back to where he was

They are keeping in quite, but I heard he needs surgery, just don’t know the extent. 

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

2 minutes ago, GBowman said:

They are keeping in quite, but I heard he needs surgery, just don’t know the extent. 

6 months