Prospector OHV

Some friends have invited me on a trip to Prospector OHV.  We are all singletrack kinda guys... can anyone fill me in about these trails?  Anything difficult?  Many Black Diamonds or difficult trails?  I've tried to watch videos on it but I don't find much other that Dual Sport looking stuff.  Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Are you talking about OR? Spent a weekend there a couple of years ago. Lots of different terrain, single track, trails, open pits. Have to connect a lot of trails via highway which off-road bike can legally ride on but wasn’t optimum. Hopefully it’s not next month during the hunting season. When we were down there in Sept, hunters were everywhere and the sound of gunshots limited our confidence in maintaining our safety.

15 minutes ago, AppDawg said:

Are you talking about OR? Spent a weekend there a couple of years ago. Lots of different terrain, single track, trails, open pits. Have to connect a lot of trails via highway which off-road bike can legally ride on but wasn’t optimum. Hopefully it’s not next month during the hunting season. When we were down there in Sept, hunters were everywhere and the sound of gunshots limited our confidence in maintaining our safety.

Yes, Oregon near Crater lake. Never thought about hunting season.

When I rode there a few years ago, it seemed that 90% of the "trails" on the map were just dirt roads that you could drive your grandma's sedan down. There were a couple decent trails, but nothing I would go back for. Now, maybe there's some good stuff that isn't on the map, but without a local guide to show us where those were, we couldn't find any.

• Like 2