So What Will KTM do now?

You do know sometimes you can ride a bike with less horsepower faster around a track......just saying. 
I never knew that after 30 years of riding lol

I love to play with engines and suspension,I've took a break from suspension

2018 only did a small revalve on shock ,lots of engine
2019 150 STD a tiny amount of engine
2019 250 STD ,detuned with green spring

Im almost as fast on the 250 as on the 150 on the tracks that suited the 150 ( for me not many jumps ) but on deep tracks and jumpy I'm way better on the 250

The 250 is much softer in delivery of power and I feel more confident on jumps
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, mog said:

So Kawasaki is the "winningest" in American speak brand it seems.

@The Creature Two years to be the GOAT mate. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mxaniac said:

Shouldn't the results include all the AMA series going back to the 70s?  Ward was pretty lonely out front in the 80s amongst all the red.  The Jammer and Goat are the only Kawi riders I can think of from the 70s, that was mostly yellow bikes.

Probably to identify the "winningest" in AMA history that certainly makes sense to me. MXA picking 20 years is sort of arbitrary. Suzuki's claim is flat out wrong as proved by MXA (unless we had access to the super-secret marketing fine print *asterisks around Suzi's claim). From the MXA article - "Most of this confusion comes from a Suzuki advertisisng (sic) tag line that claims it is the “winningest brand in AMA motocross over the last 10 years.”"

*Maybe they were including amateur races or just a specific class of amateur races that used AMA rules, or you know what ever.

Lets be honest, ktm was down the drain when dungey left. Before dungey they werent doing anything either unless you go waaaay back or maybe think of when mcgrath busted his hip trying to ride one. Marv isnt mentally there to win a championship, webb got the sx title and may keep it once more....but osbourne on the husky is a chance. Rookie year in 450s placing very well, maybe better then any rookie ive seen in some time, could probably look at the stats but it may be all time. I think they should try savatgy, not a fan but definetly worked over marv and webb 9/10.

Lets be honest, ktm was down the drain when dungey left. Before dungey they werent doing anything either unless you go waaaay back or maybe think of when mcgrath busted his hip trying to ride one. Marv isnt mentally there to win a championship, webb got the sx title and may keep it once more....but osbourne on the husky is a chance. Rookie year in 450s placing very well, maybe better then any rookie ive seen in some time, could probably look at the stats but it may be all time. I think they should try savatgy, not a fan but definetly worked over marv and webb 9/10.

• Like 1

How many SX titles does Marv have?  :smirk: 
I like marv, he is a great racer, but he just hasnt rose to the occasion, meanwhile tomac loses championships by over riding the bike and trying so damn hard. Tomac has the heart of a champion and the luck of gomer pyle. Then there is the whole kawasucky in the way too....ktm would be wise to sell marv and webb for tomac alone. Bike developmemt would trickle down to us
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Funny how KTM fluffers call Tomac a mental midget with 3 450 MX titles, while their boy Marv chokes every year.

I actually feel bad for marvin. He puts in the work but always comes up a little short.  Theres nothing to shameful of hes one of the fastest riders in the world. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hondaman331 said:

..... I think they should try savatgy,

He might do really well at Baker Factory. Hard to tell. He is a master out of the gate, but also a choke artist and doesn't have the fitness to stay in front for a whole SX or moto on the big bikes.  Can he put it together mentally? He has choked so many times it has to be messing with him.