weimedog

So What Will KTM do now?

Tomac has an overdrive he pulls out every once in a while. Watching vids and TV is one thing, seeing him ride in person is impressive.
I agree he is super fast and has finally got to the point where he doesn't panic when he's doing bad

He has got what it takes to win sx ,if he doesn't then questions need to be asked
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, mog said:

has got what it takes to win sx ,if he doesn't then questions need to be asked

Some guys just aren't as good at SX.  

Roczen put up one of the most dominating MX seasons in AMA history in 2016 outdoors. 

It was his 2nd AMA 450 MX title, and he hadn't had much comparative success in SX up to that point.

12 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Some guys just aren't as good at SX.  

Roczen put up one of the most dominating MX seasons in AMA history in 2016 outdoors. 

It was his 2nd AMA 450 MX title, and he hadn't had much comparative success in SX up to that point.

Haha Tomac is really good at SX. The last 3 seasons he has won 9,8 and 6 races last year. Lack of consistency in SX is costing him titles. He is creeping up the list of all time SX wins quickly just no title to show.

On 9/7/2019 at 8:27 AM, 777654321 said:

I've never had a problem with the oils I've used. I always do great maintenance and never have had any failures. 

Screenshot_20190907-082851_Gallery.jpg

"i've never had a problem with my oil."  does your engine wear out? People said the same thing back when cars at 115,000 miles were done. engine was toast. anything else was gravy. By any means not ENTIRELY attributed to oil of course,  but, nowadays, at appx 240,000 mi. engine is now considered TOAST. So did they have a problem with their oil? Evidently.  Run std petroleum based oil in a new car? never happen. I ran synthetic oil in 1982!! When you used to have puncture 2 triangular holes in the top of the oil can. i had 295,000 mi on a FAIT!! till the wife totalled it. Stop thinking this is within average- we would never advance thinking like that. Strive for what is possible. When engines never wear out, THEN  You can say- i  don't have a problem with my oil.  it would be nice to know the only problem we have to deal with is fatigue cracks @ 500,000mi. And there is no overbore - standard rebuild will suffice, except in catastrophic failures. Now you get it?

21 minutes ago, it2stroke said:

"i've never had a problem with my oil."  does your engine wear out? People said the same thing back when cars at 115,000 miles were done. engine was toast. anything else was gravy. By any means not ENTIRELY attributed to oil of course,  but, nowadays, at appx 240,000 mi. engine is now considered TOAST. So did they have a problem with their oil? Evidently.  Run std petroleum based oil in a new car? never happen. I ran synthetic oil in 1982!! When you used to have puncture 2 triangular holes in the top of the oil can. i had 295,000 mi on a FAIT!! till the wife totalled it. Stop thinking this is within average- we would never advance thinking like that. Strive for what is possible. When engines never wear out, THEN  You can say- i  don't have a problem with my oil.  it would be nice to know the only problem we have to deal with is fatigue cracks @ 500,000mi. And there is no overbore - standard rebuild will suffice, except in catastrophic failures. Now you get it?

Screenshot_20190914-132824_Chrome.jpg

I've never had a problem with the oils I've used. I always do great maintenance and never have had any failures. 

This stuff is a scam,,,, the youtube channel for it, total joke,,, turbo maxx is a snake oil scammer,,,   

Edited by KableXL
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, KableXL said:

This stuff is a scam,,,, the youtube channel for it turbo maxx is snake oil scammer,,,   

Really, an oil named Turbo Maxx is a scam you say?

• Haha 4

I like to use Turbo Maxx in the bedroom,,, and in the TRANNY!  

BEFORE Turbo Maxx, this thing was getting 9 MPG pulling a 30 Foot Trailer. They claim this truck gets 19MPG Pulling the trailer after adding TURBO MAXX!

14 MPG on the highway EMPTY add Turbo Maxx 26MPG.... ANYONE who owns one of these, KNOWS  they run anywhere from 19-24 on highway at 65-70 all day long.

Edited by KableXL
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, KableXL said:

BEFORE Turbo Maxx, this thing was getting 9 MPG pulling a 30 Foot Trailer. They claim this truck gets 19MPG Pulling the trailer after adding TURBO MAXX!

14 MPG on the highway EMPTY add Turbo Maxx 26MPG.... ANYONE who owns one of these, KNOWS  they run anywhere from 19-24 on highway at 65-70 all day long.

But did you pee in the bottle. I'll find somore snake oil for you to waste half your day on next week.  We can have our annual numbers posts snake oil and kable goes to the website and watches video. 

• Like 1

OH, you have no idea how many hours I spent on YOUtube watching everything auto. I almost want to start my own FORD PowerStroke engine failures on highway 50 video list, just to PISS Off JCM3. 

Edited by KableXL
  • Haha 1

On 9/14/2019 at 1:43 PM, KableXL said:

This stuff is a scam,,,, the youtube channel for it, total joke,,, turbo maxx is a snake oil scammer,,,   

Husky Ed uses that shit on his but cheeks 🤣

Well someome has finally found a use for oil from engines with blown head gaskets.

1 minute ago, KaToomTime said:

Well someome has finally found a use for oil from engines with blown head gaskets.

Screenshot_20190915-090050_Google.jpg

1 minute ago, KableXL said:

um, chicken hawks have little tiny,,, small, pip squeek  thingy's...

Oh. No hybrid models😄

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KableXL said:

oh ya, going green with ELECTRIC, you know what else is electric?

She told you about that🤣

10 hours ago, KableXL said:

I lube up the tranny in the bedroom with TurboMaxx. Pulls way harder after.

Wait what???