weimedog

So What Will KTM do now?

15 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

I also thought Hampshire was going to KTM, possibly Odenburg.  Not sure who all will be on Kawi after AC leaves.  I've heard Hammaker was one of them, but also heard that Marchbanks might be done there.  They need to purge Davalos and get some fresh blood in there.  Like Honda though, they have a pretty darn good amateur program to pluck from.  Heard Jordan Smith may come in as well. 

Freckle was already on orange, will they take him back? Davalos is not racing if he doesn't get a 450 ride, won't do it privateer either, so hes done. How about the Lawrence brothers are they staying red? With Jmart back next season they are going to have to make a few cuts no?

1 hour ago, deanevo said:

So in what place did ktm finish in the 250 outdoors class of this year, mister ama? 

By your logic all brands suck except green. What happens if a red bike wins next year? Green sucks and Honda is king?

You are a fool to the highest degree 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Arctic Pride said:

Freckle was already on orange, will they take him back? Davalos is not racing if he doesn't get a 450 ride, won't do it privateer either, so hes done. How about the Lawrence brothers are they staying red? With Jmart back next season they are going to have to make a few cuts no?

Yeah, he also had a 2nd stint at Star as well.  Honda is stacked.  I think they have JMart,  HLawrence, JLawrence, Mumford and Shimoda.  Not sure if Hamshire is staying there or not, but they might have a 6th guy although I doubt it.  

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

By your logic all brands suck except green. What happens if a red bike wins next year? Green sucks and Honda is king?

You are a fool to the highest degree 

No preference, i like ktm and have one including red bull combo and 2 honda's myself. 

Edited by deanevo

8 hours ago, mog said:

Next year we have

Herlings
AC
Prada in 450s

Team husky and Webb bagget on 450s ama

250mx 2 was ktm this year ,could he next ?

Ama 250 is the only thing they have big gaps in

They will get one title out of it all. Prado and his team mate look good. Herlings and AC are heading out to pasture. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Arctic Pride said:

If they're smart they'll keep them. Jett at least. Jett is impressive and as he gets stronger/older he will be more impressive. Kid has had at least 2 first lap crashes that put him near last place and he has come back to top 15 both times.

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 4

They will get one title out of it all. Prado and his team mate look good. Herlings and AC are heading out to pasture. 
Yawn
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, deanevo said:

No preference, i like ktm and have one including red bull combo and 2 honda's myself. 

All your bikes suck donkey balls.....should have gone green 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, mxaniac said:

The fact that AMart actually started getting decent starts with a RMZ in a class where power is King proved that ANYTHING is possible.  Not necessarily likely, but possible.  If the KTM teams have good management they'll figure out the power and shore up the 250 roster and do fine.  If they sit still and do nothing then doom and gloom.

Where is McElrath going?  Who is replacing AC?  Didn't Hampshire go orange?

I would like to see what JGR could do with a good base bike. 

Just now, Dirtstache 556 said:

I would like to see what JGR could do with a good base bike. 

They can do too much and over-engineer it.....we know that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

All your bikes suck donkey balls.....should have gone green 

My bikes are so monumental, you would kiss the trails and tracks were they have ridden and suck the exhausts deep throat when parked..

• Haha 4

Just now, deanevo said:

My bikes are so monumental, you would kiss the trails and tracks were they have ridden and suck the exhausts deep throat when parked..

When was the last time they won a championship :p

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, deanevo said:

Dam you went all in

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, MotorBoatin said:

When was the last time they won a championship :p

I'm a brand whore, i can ride anything that suits me. You however, will go as low as the ktm 250 class outdoors standings to lick the knobby's of my mx icons. 👇 :banana:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, deanevo said:

If I deep throat my own bike's exhaust, is that like incest?

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, weimedog said:

With a possibility of a hurt Marv AND Webb.....and a total disaster of a 250 year against a sea of blue.....what does 2020 look like for them? In one year their top riders on both sides of the ocean have had a dose of tough luck....SO invest in the Husqvarna ( KTM ) Squad? Obviously need an infusion of something in the 250's.... and when their two "Top Dogs" over there come back on line...maybe some of the 250 guys bounce over here for a bit? Shore up the 250's? Fill in for the 450's? We can hope both Marvin & Cooper are healthy for SX...but four guys hurt in one year....that's a bad omen

Sounds like a familiar scenario

Not sure why the soap opera over it. They will be just fine I am sure

2 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Only if you insert your ding-a-ling 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

Only if you insert your ding-a-ling 

I have a funny feeling reds got a shop purpose only pipe with a set of custom lips.🤣

3 hours ago, redrider144 said:

You should have worried about that when BBA made that poodle fricassee for ya.:crazy::lol: