RMZ 450 2016 SFF AIR TAC - before I fit my goldvalve

So where I thought I had a good setting through trial and error on a motocross track, I then did an enduro and it was absolutely awful. So I'm finally at the stage of fitting my Goldvalve, the only question I have is do you guys think the float quoted usable?

The first image is the DVS valving I went for, I chose expert sheerly because I do a bit of motocross and wanted it a bit firmer for this reason (also I have a dedicated enduro bike). This valving recommends 0.9mm float!

The second image is one shared to me from a user on here, similar ish weight, but for novice MX, and his float is 0.4mm recommended.

Then also the post here below quotes the float as originally recommended at 0.5, then 0.6 to 0.65 for desert riding.

I suppose my main concern is that when I first got the bike I found the front went through the travel far too quickly on loamy sand which made it very hard to carry momentum and not tuck in on corners (compounded with the fact I hadn't ridden a 4 stroke in ages so the engine braking was shifting my weight forward a lot!!). I'm just wondering if perhaps I should try a little less float or just go exactly as recommended and give Racetech a call if I'm not happy? Would this much float cause me to use travel much quicker or am I worrying about nothing?

Cheers!

2.jpg

1.jpg

So I've done the revalve exactly as listed and it still seemed mega stiff and then...

I thought I would service the spring leg, it's been about 6 months since I installed the glide kit. In that time the balance chamber has managed to almost completely fill with fluid from the inner chamber. I've just had a search and this is normal it seems, but christ what a pain in the ass!!!