verman84

Washington (Seattle) Registration Tab Costs

Stop complaining and pay your “fair share”. Next up ...income tax next up on the hopper to pay for the homeless  tweakers and tax payer funded heroin dens.

Meanwhile I am finishing up plans for building in Idaho to escape this impending chit show.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, shopupnorth said:

But you are not cool if you don't have a plate on your bike. 

Yeah, that's it. Or, maybe it has something to do with peace of mind and options while out riding. Nah.

• Like 1

the law makers own boats ?   they don't wanna piss off boat owners? they don't want 100 old derelict boats dumped on the capitol steps? 

• Like 3

Don't forget you guys need to pay for Inslee's lame presidential campaign.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Vsack said:

Stop complaining and pay your “fair share”. Next up ...income tax next up on the hopper to pay for the homeless  tweakers and tax payer funded heroin dens.

Meanwhile I am finishing up plans for building in Idaho to escape this impending chit show.

The days of fixed voting are coming to an end. I think people will be surprised at the 2020 results in traditionally blue states. May take until 2024 but I see voter ID and more reliable (read less able for ballot boxes to be stuffed) voting on the horizon. Once the voters realize they actually have a chance to un-fook everything look for Tim Eyman Jr. (that is figurative) / Tim Eyman V.2 to step up and start legislating by we the people in Washington. Of course by the time all of this happens you be trimming trees in your new yard in Idaho that grew too big. How did Trump win? One theory is 1/2 dozen key counties, in key states weren't able to cheat the vote, that is all it took - why? well that would of course just be another conspiracy yet to be proved out. 

7 minutes ago, motovita said:

Don't forget you guys need to pay for Inslee's lame presidential campaign.

He totally screwed the pooch, should have came out hard with Make Continental Ice Great Again!

13 minutes ago, Slackkinhard said:

Why not a boat? How did that happen?

How did the paying just to sell something happen!?!?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, rodie43 said:

How did the paying just to sell something happen!?!?

You ever sell real estate? Just lifting and shifting the concept. All the legislature does, all of it except maybe 1% is figure out how to tax and spend.  If you even have a doubt on that sign up for Office of Financial Management updates (ofm@updates.ofm.wa.gov)  they are tasked with coming up with estimates of every proposed bill. It will literally make you ill. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, KaToomTime said:

He totally screwed the pooch, should have came out hard with Make Continental Ice Great Again!

there's still time for that one! He's running for a third term as the Governor now. Solve our climate crisis by displacing people as the ice sheet descends from Greenland (I almost bought that place too but there was no title). 

7 minutes ago, shrubitup said:

there's still time for that one! He's running for a third term as the Governor now. Solve our climate crisis by displacing people as the ice sheet descends from Greenland (I almost bought that place too but there was no title). 

The dood is such a complete zero. Reflects well on our voters.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Vsack said:

ya, it's like why live in a 3rd world city/state and pay 1st world taxes.. Check it out good though. Know many who made the great escape and found taxes even worse. Most recently a move Pennsylvania.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, highmarker said:

ya, it's like why live in a 3rd world city/state and pay 1st world taxes.. Check it out good though. Know many who made the great escape and found taxes even worse. Most recently a move Pennsylvania.

Not only that but we are now a sanctuary state. Can you say the DMV = Department of Mexican voting. Also, Look who is lined up after Jay Dimslee. Bobby “Sue” furgeson who HATES conservatives. Then that racist pos from the Seattle city council wants to be attorney general(snd she probably will knowing the dults in king county). I see the writing on the wall. We are California north now. Learn to love engineered gridlock, crushing income taxes, crushing house taxes, crushing sales taxes. “Fees” of all sorts left and right

Goes to show.....you might not care about politics but politics care about you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, highmarker said:

should elaborate on the Penn, thing.  Guys buys a nice river front condo for 125 k. Checks into sales records and finds it sold for 125k , 10 years ago. wow, no appreciation. Why? the combine real estate taxes are so high that people spend most their money paying taxes the property doesn't gain value.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vsack said:

Not only that but we are now a sanctuary state. Can you say the DMV = Department of Mexican voting. Also, Look who is lined up after Jay Dimslee. Bobby “Sue” furgeson who HATES conservatives. Then that racist pos from the Seattle city council wants to be attorney general(snd she probably will knowing the dults in king county). I see the writing on the wall. We are California north now. Learn to love engineered gridlock, crushing income taxes, crushing house taxes, crushing sales taxes. “Fees” of all sorts left and right

Goes to show.....you might not care about politics but politics care about you

yep, piss's me off that I can't go to Canada anymore with my bordering state drivers lic. , even though I have endorsements that required proof of US citizenship.  Just so illegal citizen's can come to WA (pregnant) and get a drivers lic, then use it to illegally vote or obtain other benefits that I get to pay for. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Let me ease your weary hearts a bit at least. 

This woman will never again be an elected official 

8C09AC68-BEC3-414A-9358-C2B076C6C250.jpeg

Edited by TigerTanker
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, TigerTanker said:

Let me ease your weary hearts a bit at least. 

This woman will never again be an elected official 

8C09AC68-BEC3-414A-9358-C2B076C6C250.jpeg

933F1498-BBF1-4E02-BF3E-FB93D642105C.jpeg

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

There is only one other person in Washington politics that is dumber than Idoitslee and her name is Kshama Sawant. Both of them make a potato look intelligent. 

Get used to the cost cause if its not Idoitslee, it will be Bob Fergison(sp). Its a toss up as to which one of them is more toxic to the state.

Washington is F`d unless a republican can step up and run the state, which most likely wont happen.   

Edited by Eric72
  • Like 1

And the buyer will also need a new plate for more $$$$. The result is the State will rack up another $50+ on every used vehicle sale.

I had a buyer rack up a few parking tickets before transferring title and I just sent a copy of the bill of sale to the court, problem solved. So I don't understand the issue.

Edited by Chuck.
  • Like 1

Although it sucks to have to pay for it, it is important to IMMEDIATELY report the sale online. Twice I've had things come back to me on vehicles that had been sold, once it was a parking ticket at Lake Sammamish State Park because the dealership messed up the paperwork on a vehicle I had traded in. I just paid the ticket and the dealership reimbursed me.

Another time I sold a vehicle and reported the sale online as the guy was driving away. A few days later, the guy gets in an accident.  I had foolishly left an expired proof of insurance card in the vehicle, which the dickhead that purchased my vehicle gave to the person that he crashed into (because he didn't have insurance). I found out about it when my insurance called me to ask what happened. It was easy to prove that I had nothing to do with it since I had reported the vehicle sold previously. Had I not done that, it would have been a nightmare.

• Like 2

Most my friends in Seattle are dumping their plate and just buying orv tabs. One friend just sold a spare car, wasn't worth it.  Don't feel sorry for them too much, they vote this crap in every time.
You get the representation you deserve.

10 minutes ago, JefeRotacion said:
On 8/27/2019 at 6:11 PM, highmarker said:
Most my friends in Seattle are dumping their plate and just buying orv tabs. One friend just sold a spare car, wasn't worth it.  Don't feel sorry for them too much, they vote this crap in every time.

You get the representation you deserve.

Haha says the guy with Kate Brown as governor. You get the representation you deserve too!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1