Sign in to follow this  

GT ride Friday 8/30 Mace Mill.

Putting another ride together for anyone interested in a Friday ride. Post here or msg me if your interested please. It’s going to be a technical ride like most I’ve put on lately. So nothing different. 

Stage at 7.45-8 and 9.30. Early birds get to run trail 3 as a warm up. Be back at the staging area for a small break at 9ish, and hit the trails again. Be off trail by 12.30ish. 

Thanks 

Smoke ?

Just want to say thank you to everyone that joined the ride !!! It was epic. 4 riders total. DeadFoot couldn’t make it for his bike couldn’t start that morning, or else it woulda been 5. Turned out it wasn’t the battery but instead a starter problem. 

We ran into some young gals on the trail. Helped them out getting their bike straight. We even road one bike over some obstacles So they could get back to their truck. Bent back a gear shifter also thanks to JN89 and his tire iron. Gave us a couple of beers for when we got home. Came in handy as it eased the pain of that ride.  ?

We hit trails 8,9,10, 4.1,4.2 and parts of 1,3 and 4. I think we are all spent out on summer dust at the mo. So we welcome any rain. It’s dusty. Allowing 75 yards between riders wasn’t enough it seemed on some sections. 

So wiped out at the mo but will try and post a video clip of the fun. 

Smoke

7CAE62C1-B625-4640-B05A-22EAA53CD658.jpeg

2125A74E-E20C-4AA9-87CF-790B741FE730.jpeg

Edited by SmokeX
Added trails we hit. 4.1,4.2

good ride report,  good times

at the peak of my Skipper GT ride groups back in the day, we had 13 TT riders in summer dust at GT once day. We were so spread out that some in the lead group crossed paths on trail crossings going the other way, with the back riders still following the main group.  :D  never again. 13 was too much, but we all had a great time and did 30 miles of GT east side

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this