TigerTanker

Duel in the Dark, Downieville's Divide Trail: October 2019

Nothing in here did I read where anyone was going after Tiger, but I did read a number of posts where Tiger resorted to the name calling and the ever-so trying belittle attempts of pointing out grammatical errors.  Call it how you see it, but it really seems like the person behind the TigerTanker handle thinks he/she has something to prove to everyone, and when he/she doesn't get their way they try to belittle others.  IMO, that PM sent to Riddler illustrates a possible disorder in this person.

This thread pulled me out of the forest.  Totally entertaining for sure.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, mitchb said:

WTF when did this get called off?

TT was finally entertaining again.

I demand a rematch.

Bust a deal, face the wheel!

I don't think anything is called off...  Just a reality check on decorum. 

At least that's how I interpreted the happenings. :cheers:

Edited by Jeff aka Bolt

sorry, the real thread has now moved to the dark web.   We may never know the event, did it happen or its true meaning.  Was bigfoot found?    who knows

you-can-t-handle-the-truth-o.gif

Edited by World Famous bigbob

3 minutes ago, scb said:

9:00 pm October 4th
Downie Deul in Da Dark

Dammit!!  I'm on daddy duty that night.

I thought this whole TT thing was about having a few laughs, riding, and bench racing with your friends. WTF?

Who has time, or would even want to, dig up somebody's personal life through screen names, location, pictures, etc. to use as fodder? Social media my ass most of it becomes anti social in the end.

• Like 6
  • Helpful 1

Not sure, I think they patch it up and do it. I think it be fun without all the hoopla.

• Like 2

Personal / Business stuff gets throw out on here all the time.  I barely post here and I've been the target from some of the usual suspects several times.  

If tigger can't take it, he shouldn't be pitching so hard....

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Bill_P said:

Personal / Business stuff gets throw out on here all the time.  I barely post here and I've been the target from some of the usual suspects several times.  

If tigger can't take it, he shouldn't be pitching so hard....

"you barely post here..." Uh, you got 11k+ posts behind you ..

The site owner @Bryan Bosch stated just a bit earlier that going after a person on a personal doxing, business related level is means for removal from posting privileges. What part of that, do you and others NOT seem to understand? 

Because I "pitch so hard" doesn't give anyone the right to harass me on that kind of level. To the folks that thumbs'd that up, you should really question why you are here? I'm here because I ride dirt bikes over 100 days per year. Some of you, I doubt you've ridden more than a couple times in the last 6 months, but enjoy making misery here. I have a PM for exactly such a statement from the one particular a hole, Daddy Issues who states so eloquently....

"And lighten up Francis I won't post any links to it. I have two hobbies, triggering the snowflakes and pleasing the sheep out back. It's too cold tonight to go out back."

-BigBob'sDaddy (who's name only serves one simple purpose, to irritate and harass Bob who happens to be a role model of non aggressive behavior of the Cali section)

Folks, do you, we need a person like the above to be part of TT? What good do they serve? They are only here to spread hate/misery/irritation. 

• Like 1

This shit, is over. I've discussed this with Wolf and Riddler, and we're all sorry to see what this has become.

Fact is, it's because it's online. None of this would happen in person, because then someone would raise fists, knives, guns....But online, the level of discourse can reach such a low bar, such putrid and lewd vulgar divisiveness that it just makes us all.... look very small.

For whatever part I've played, I'm sorry. Hopefully people might learn from this, but frankly I think some of you are ONLY here for the darkness. 

On 8/30/2019 at 8:03 PM, TigerTanker said:

Some of you know what this is. It means business 

D0B0ADEC-D8C8-4354-9EDB-9244A5D2A4D6.jpeg.31711fff9adc31ea1c38d6f894deba62.jpeg

Is that one of those things that strengthen your rear to grip the seat better for sit down riding style?? ps....he's back you lollygaggers

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dirkarider said:

Is that one of those things that strengthen your rear to grip the seat better for sit down riding style?? ps....he's back you lollygaggers

I must be using that device all wrong then, It's meant to increase my calf muscles and improve my chances at winning my next 80s music dance contest.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1