surfer-dude

WATCH ME BE BAD

13 hours ago, bajabinder said:

How’s the fish’n? 

Couple hours ago this was swimming. 

61FB70C4-A0ED-44FF-9343-034B4C0F0657.jpeg

Nice!

Yeah I cleaned the boat and then went dirt bike riding instead. I rode soo much I almost forgot I had a boat. But, we threw a small party and my ol' lady baked some bomb ass store bought wild salmon with roasted almonds on top, tri tip, and like 10 other courses. Then I became a god-father again. and we partied.

The only time I had my shchillelagh out is when I took my lady on that date night. it was cool! We partied!

I need to get down there and wash her and then take her out again. we'll see if I can get my household up early enough to go out and get some good fishin' in. but the surfs also building and I aint been down to the trestles area in a good minute so now my vans loaded for early an am mission, and the pickup has our bikes still loaded and ready to go, but my sole is peeling off and I aint got no boots till tuesday. I shoe gooed it but....  

So we'll see what happens. 

Hey ever since you told me about the salmon fishin up in santa cruz, a trip like that has been on my mind. I'm planning on yanking my boat out of the water around october so maybe next year a badass fishing trip like that would be a good call. of course I'll be trailering schillelagh up there....

Sounds like a good party to me!

🤓

1 hour ago, surfer-dude said:

schillelagh

A blackthorn stick with a big knob...

Yikes! That the name of the boat or your ding dong? Either way, I hope you get it wet 👍

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

This ones for that TTR dude.

waas sappening

this me second road workout of the day the first was a mile walk with pops. This was with that c25k walk/run interval app. But this was map my run app. If I can get 12 something mile avg pace I think that would be pretty cool.

EBD93F0C-06DE-4C3E-990D-A1D3AB115C68.thumb.png.4733543a3d2184afca989ba1c7749fd6.png

too many burritos last night and i stepped in a sprinkler hole and rolled my ankle over but it is what it is. Ill do the same thing later if my ankle doesn't swell up too bad.

Edited by surfer-dude
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Aww sheitttt.....

my new boots gonna be here right on time!!!

981CBC52-C3A8-4D42-8D56-1C1FB1DB8BAB.thumb.png.f198437c72c4c79646f75cead0bb8d73.png

Edited by surfer-dude

4 hours ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

UPS overall is doing better than Fedex.  They have really been struggling.

USPS is really sucking. Priority mail within the state, I’m now over a week on a package that fits in mail box.

21 minutes ago, T.T. Rider said:

USPS is really sucking. Priority mail within the state, I’m now over a week on a package that fits in mail box.

Ya they seem to be hit or miss...  I get great service from them...  but I know everywhere taint the same. 

Funny thing...  Netflix & USPS started adding a day to DVD shipping last year...  both blaming each other...  basically cuts your service in half.  Now with all the Wuhans craziness movies show up lickety split like they did for 20 years.

1 hour ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Ya they seem to be hit or miss...  I get great service from them...  but I know everywhere taint the same. 

Funny thing...  Netflix & USPS started adding a day to DVD shipping last year...  both blaming each other...  basically cuts your service in half.  Now with all the Wuhans craziness movies show up lickety split like they did for 20 years.

Hmm you still have your 8 tracks too😜

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Jimmy boy said:

Hmm you still have your 8 tracks too😜

Nope...  But I like old movie classics and some TV shows not on streaming.  Lot of good stuff on DVD that's never made it to streaming. I built an online media server years ago called Jefflix for personal use long before Netflix, Amazon and others were streaming...  Before Flat screens we even available below $7500.  Before digital cameras existed.  Before cell phones were used by kids and moms.  Hell I was streaming DVD movies back when you were still collecting VHS... and TTRiddler-19 was still in diapers.  

You can't talk smack on this subject because high end computer graphics, digital photography & digital video is my field since the late 80s my friend. 

Have to find another subject to own me. 

Photo-of-little-kids-faces12.jpg.3635265bafaeada31bad6889dcd0d33c.jpg

Edited by Jeff aka Bolt
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tremendous Trail Rider said:

Ok, when’s the last time you have been on a dirt bike ride?

Wednesday...  Thanks for asking :ride:

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

On 5/21/2020 at 6:55 PM, surfer-dude said:

how to pimp out your moto van:

I love how many people lived in that house 😂

• Like 1