712296928_chokelever.jpg.042abf2c5fed419d5a4605c0113220db.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                  Has anyone seen one of these for sale ON THIS CONTINENT?  Nothing against the South Africans but shipping cost must be prohibitive.  http://dirtbikeafrica.com/Store/index.php?route=product/product&path=64_59&product_id=147

ASV has those in any color for 25$

It pulls a cable. It'll work for whatever is operated by a cable. Because it pulls a cable. No matter what the cable pulls. Whether that cable is long enough. And whether or not it has adjustable stops.

But I've used them on hotstarts. Chokes. And decompression levers. If the bike had a hood to pop. This would do it.

I don't think they're 55$...

Call ASV; 714-861-1400

If they are 55$, PM me and Ill get it cheaper for you.

Made in California US of AScreenshot_2019-09-04-00-35-25.thumb.jpeg.0add40b98306a143c357c3053d587aaa.jpeg

And those up there are def fake copy wannabees cause that little urethane slip inside the rotator clamp is an ASV thing.

Copy cats.

Ill hook you up. Come get one of those clamps and a lever set.

ASV has those in any color for 25$
It pulls a cable. It'll work for whatever is operated by a cable. Because it pulls a cable. No matter what the cable pulls. Whether that cable is long enough. And whether or not it has adjustable stops.
But I've used them on hotstarts. Chokes. And decompression levers. If the bike had a hood to pop. This would do it.

Hey, just in case you where unclear, it's pulls a cable ;)
  • Like 2