jetfuel

Team France does it again..

How much do you bet people will forget I said tomac I'd the best overall rider in the world ?

I predict less than a day lol

• Haha 2

Stefan Everts????
Just saw present day, sorry!
AC was so close ,should have ride around behind tg till it stopped working ( or wait till lat 5 rounds then really push )

Tg would not have lasted imo
  • Like 1

Who would want to compete with

Prada
Herlings
Tg
Sewer to a degree

AC as great as he is is going to struggle against that

2 hours ago, mog said:

How much do you bet people will forget I said tomac I'd the best overall rider in the world ?

I predict less than a day lol

Never happened!

The Best always want to compete against the Best!!!
Sadly I don't think that's true , I think some want to hide in the USA
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, mog said:

I never said he's the best rider in the world ,I said he's the best Mx racer ,but really present day , AC is the best as he has way more championship than anyone else

Overall rider in the world is tomac, as he is best at Mx and 2nd best at sx ,that gives him best in the world

If Webb had 2nd in Mx he would leap frog tomac as sx is more rounds then Mx

But as it stands tomac is the best overall racer in the world

In the course of two sentences, you claim Heirlings, AC and Eli to the best MX racer. :crazy:

• Haha 1

No your not bright enough to read the whole sentence , but nice try lol

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Ok what ever you say. :crazy:

Its taxing on the mind living life looking through fog. Marine layer that never leaves😄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mog said:
3 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

You know how I feel about a certain racer not going to the MX des Nations. I will admit that he has decent reasons to skip it.

I don’t like it, not one iota, but I understand it.

• Like 1

Pit Beirer not happy with France either. 

“As fans we all look forward to the MXoN,” he said. “It is a special event with a special atmosphere and one of the biggest audiences for our sport of the year. In a way it can be compared to a national soccer team but the big difference is that we roll on our own costs. Despite the fact that we have fantastic relationships with most federations we have no financial support from any during the whole season.

“I have to build, organise, and make contracts for a race team for 365 days of the year and that means we need the help of sponsors to be at the highest professional level; and in this I can speak for all of my colleagues and other brands in the paddock who are in a similar position,” the German continued. “For federations to then come into the structure for one race of the year and kick those sponsors and partners into touch is not acceptable. If they provided support and backing at any time then this would mean a different discussion but otherwise we often go racing with multi-million dollar budgets and for them to want to come in a jump on the train and dictate terms is not correct.” 

Full Article

https://racerxonline.com/2019/09/05/450-words-ktms-side-of-team-france?fbclid=IwAR2_kdl0QIB7pLz8jN4k0jXBlRl7slaIdn_Wtfe6W4EIRR2FuEcpt_hX_d4

• Like 1
  • Helpful 2

2 hours ago, mog said:
2 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

I think some want to hide in the MXGP.  Don't get me wrong, I think the MXGP has some really fast riders (I would say top 3-5 guys are fast) but other than that, I don't think the MXGP field is deeper than the AMA.  You can disagree all you want but when you only have 20 riders on the gate, something is not right.  We have almost 90 riders trying to make the top top 40 every race.  Other than JH (when fully healthy), who else could come to the US and really dominate in the AMA?  AC, TG, ???.  TG was the only rider that was able to put together a solid season in the MXGP class.  Even so, he wasn't really challenged after AC went down.  I'm in no way taking anything away from TG because his outlasted his competition this year.  Although he was close several times to throwing it all away but he did great.  I think TG is fast but when he gets pressured, he tends to make big mistakes.  I honestly believe that he would have a hard time placing in the top 5 in the AMA if the field is healthy.  Until his second or third year that is.  I'm not saying he would not get on the box but I don't think he would do so well right away.  You see how KR is still suffers by the heat in the U.S.  I think TG would need some time to get adjusted to the weather and format.  That being said, I think TG has a lot of balls to race the MEC this year.  He has nothing to gain and everything to loose, so he has my respect!  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Z O SICK said:

I think some want to hide in the MXGP.  Don't get me wrong, I think the MXGP has some really fast riders (I would say top 3-5 guys are fast) but other than that, I don't think the MXGP field is deeper than the AMA.  You can disagree all you want but when you only have 20 riders on the gate, something is not right.  We have almost 90 riders trying to make the top top 40 every race.  Other than JH (when fully healthy), who else could come to the US and really dominate in the AMA?  AC, TG, ???.  TG was the only rider that was able to put together a solid season in the MXGP class.  Even so, he wasn't really challenged after AC went down.  I'm in no way taking anything away from TG because his outlasted his competition this year.  Although he was close several times to throwing it all away but he did great.  I think TG is fast but when he gets pressured, he tends to make big mistakes.  I honestly believe that he would have a hard time placing in the top 5 in the AMA if the field is healthy.  Until his second or third year that is.  I'm not saying he would not get on the box but I don't think he would do so well right away.  You see how KR is still suffers by the heat in the U.S.  I think TG would need some time to get adjusted to the weather and format.  That being said, I think TG has a lot of balls to race the MEC this year.  He has nothing to gain and everything to loose, so he has my respect!  

Theres no way the GPs are doing better than the AMA nationals. Theres 3 times as many riders not making qualifying for the race than there is riders on the Gate at the GPs. They average about 30 riders or less. That's pathetic and embarrassing.  You can blow your bike up in qualifying in the GPs and still get in the race. You have bike issues in the Nationals you ain't getting any points that day.

• Like 2

I honestly think an on form TG would give ama riders fits

27 minutes ago, mog said:

I think once he got used to the track style he would be a top 5 guy for sure and win motos.

1 hour ago, mog said:

Hed be top 5 for sure but the National tracks aren't as forgiving as the loamy sand based tracks the GP riders race on. 

Hed be battling with Barcia.