RK Tech on a 200rr

15 minutes ago, Beta300recat said:

Sure does, but they don't stand behind the claim.  :excuseme:

That’s shrubs deal. I’m just speaking on my own experience. I just take note of everyone’s experience and tally . You know all the great restaurants have food taken back once in a while. I just know that shrub wasn’t happy with his experience.  Costco screws up and I still go back there. I just take note and reassess accordingly. 

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

11 hours ago, hawaiidirtrider said:

That’s shrubs deal. I’m just speaking on my own experience. I just take note of everyone’s experience and tally . You know all the great restaurants have food taken back once in a while. I just know that shrub wasn’t happy with his experience.  Costco screws up and I still go back there. I just take note and reassess accordingly. 

I thank @shrubitupfor having the yarbos to post up his poor experience so others don't suffer poor customer support. 

Costco takes care of their customers, and I am one.

Don't get me started on restaurants because I cook better than most. 

20190916_194716.jpg

20190922_220601.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Beta300recat said:

I thank @shrubitupfor having the yarbos to post up his poor experience so others don't suffer poor customer support. 

20190916_194716.jpg

20190922_220601.jpg

Why.. why did I need to see this. I'm mad at you. I didnt have breakfast and I'm at the dentist and will be too sore after to eat. And I'm so hungry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Beta300recat said:

20190916_194716.jpg

20190922_220601.jpg

It’s true. Shrub gets kudos for posting his experience and every other that has posted in the positive also gets credit for posting as well. I got great customer support from Kelsey and a great product. Im very happy with my RK head. I bought my head for better performance. Shrubs wanted better gas mileage. It’s good to note. 

4 hours ago, shrubitup said:

He could take a lesson or two from the Costco return counter ladies :D

Funny;

A post from them denying the accusation that they don't back the fuel mileage warranty was removed.  I posted the sceenshot from the Email notification, and it went ***POOF*** too.

Just doesn't leave me with a warm fuzzy feeling. :excuseme:

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Beta300recat said:

Funny;

A post from them denying the accusation that they don't back the fuel mileage warranty was removed.  I posted the sceenshot from the Email notification, and it went ***POOF*** too.

Part of this may be related to Thumpertalk and their rules . Lots of posts from a variety of posters disappear depending on the circumstances. If it’s perceived as business related. TT can come in. 

• Helpful 1

1 hour ago, Beta300recat said:

Funny;

Here’s the thing. Do any other dome head companies have any type of warranty at all? None that I know. Are you going to buy a dome head so you can have better mileage alone? If So I’d look to shrubs experience and I probably would not buy an RK head. If buying for fuel savings first then that makes sense. If you are looking at gaining performance then I think it makes sense to look to guys who have an RK head and see what they say. I can’t find anyone who isn’t happy there. Have you found any not happy with an RK head in that instance? Ive also seen guys prefer RK over an S3 head too in comparison reviews. The other thing is in any warranty Ive had for a product Ive had to pay for shipping going back. If I was worried about return I still wouldn’t care much as Id just sell the locally at a slight discount. I think thats what shrub did anyway.. if remember right. I’d end up doing the same thing if buying an S3 head...which I had on my wishlist too earlier. 

Isn’t when you look at youtube thumbs up and down or yelp etc there’s a tipping point where you  decide positive or negative?  So practically speaking how does that look say on a typical 5 star rating system ? Objectively speaking it would be almost a full 5 star rating in this instance. Ive only seen shrubs as the neg vote. See I thought about stuff like this and did take note of shrubs bad experience. I spent a bunch of time at the ktm and yz yammie RK head threads among others.  The biggest thing that I came away with was that everyone who had an RK head loved it and said they’d buy again. Except for shrubs. And he just had a different priority. I give shrub credit because he actually rode with it. There was also a whole ton of guys who never rode with an RK head that don’t know shit but magically acted like they knew.. classic bull shit ?