Can you return a brand new dirtbike

I bought a brand new 2020 honda crf450rl Tuesday fresh out of the crate took it for my first real ride today and just wasn't a fan. Thought my 2017 yamaha was a way better bike but i leased the bike and understand they dont have warranty but has anyone ever returned a brand new bike? Does the lemon law apply or is that even a thing? I wanna get back into a yamaha but i think i screwed myself signing the papers.

You now own a USED bike. Deal with it.

• Like 5
  • Helpful 2
  • Haha 2

I just read that again. You leased the bike. I honestly didn't know you could do that. Why would anyone lease a bike?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Diverdown said:

No way

I feel trolled, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How in the &%$#@! can you lease a motorcycle? 

Lemon laws apply to shitheap vehicles that fall apart as soon as you drive them off the lot. You know, like Chrysler products. They don’t cover buyer’s remorse.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BOAB said:

I just read that again. You leased the bike. I honestly didn't know you could do that. Why would anyone lease a bike?

Exactly...….Lease???

Joe

I'd like to see the numbers on that lease. Can't possibly be a good deal. 
You could probably find someone to buy the lease out. 

I bought a brand new 2020 honda crf450rl Tuesday fresh out of the crate took it for my first real ride today and just wasn't a fan. Thought my 2017 yamaha was a way better bike but i leased the bike and understand they dont have warranty but has anyone ever returned a brand new bike? Does the lemon law apply or is that even a thing? I wanna get back into a yamaha but i think i screwed myself signing the papers.
Sure you can return the bike but not at full price I think you will make a loss.
The question is how big that loss will be

whats so bad about a 450l? they seem like nice bikes. 

• Like 1

There are Honda Dealers that lease dirt bikes? Never heard of such BS?! Craigslist is your best out. Oh you most likely can return the jewel but your loss will be devastating! You know like going into the dealers door with a jar of Vaseline!

6 hours ago, skorpan777 said:

Sure you can return the bike but not at full price I think you will make a loss.
The question is how big that loss will be

Hypothetical since this post is probably a troll post.  If you try to return a bike to a dealer, say you had it one day and rode it around the block.  Like any motor vehicle it is now "used".  A dealer would pay wholesale for a used bike of that year.

11 hours ago, yamerhammer said:

You bet you can! 

I'll pm you the secret details to the one simple trick to do so.

• Like 1