deanevo

motocross Official 2019 MXoN Smack Talk Thread

4 hours ago, mog said:

Least he turned up lol

The turnout and the amount of riders say your spewing rubbish

Keep trying ,one day it may come true ! Tomac ,still hiding behind daddy at how old ?

Wait what? Didnt webb say hes not going this year?

• Like 1

I will watch regardless of who goes,,, i just had counter a hater. BUT, JA21 going, makes it way more interesting, just hope he gets a great start..... he might be hard to pass.

2 hours ago, redrider144 said:

I'm trying to picture how hard your swing would be, if Anderson switched to Suzuki.

But yeah, I'm kinda in the same boat.  I'll watch because of Anderson.  

I would watch if ANY USA rider goes, just had to counter a hater. I personally would want ET3, JA21 and AC92, but it's not my CALL.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, KableXL said:

I will watch regardless of who goes,,, i just had counter a hater. BUT, JA21 going, makes it way more interesting, just hope he gets a great start..... he might be hard to pass.

I would watch if ANY USA rider goes, just had to counter a hater. I personally would want ET3, JA21 and AC92, but it's not my CALL.

I'm with Kable. I'm gonna watch cause our boys are over in enemy territory.  I'll cheer yell and piss off the old lady at 3am if that's when its on. I will always back anyone from THE US.  I might talk smack but will always back. 

Just because Jetfuel feels neglected, COOPERS A PUNK.🤣

If it was my call for our team I'd send. Tomac,Anderson, and Ozzy on a 250. 

Edited by 777654321
  • Like 3

I am rooting for Cooper, the team needs starts, this track will be hard to pass outside the main lines, and coming from behind trying to catch the orange riders will be like chasing a rocket ;)

I always watch the GP's race recaps, like keeping tabs on them.

Edited by KableXL

1 minute ago, KableXL said:

I am rooting for Cooper, the team needs starts, this track will be hard to pass outside the main lines, and coming from behind trying to catch the orange riders will be like chasing a rocket ;)

I'm rooting for all of them. My personnel opinion doesnt change the fact that they are riding for the US. I'll be yelling at the TV for sure😄 draft diggers to the left......did you say herlings🤣

• Like 1

Herlings might get a bad start, and that will make things interesting...  He is the only one, not sure about Coldy, that could come back from way back-

Edited by KableXL

Team Belgium has some good riders. Geerts is the only MX2 rider to run down and pass Prado this season excluding the races where Prado had a fall or tip over.

17 hours ago, Dodging_roost said:

Since the US isn't sending their best, I am not even really interested in MXoN this year..... sad but how it is....

People say that all the time, 2 of the most epic rides ever in this event happened when USA didn't send their best.  Magoo in 82, he raised the bar to an unreachable level.  Hannah in 87, who would imagine a washed up old man on a 125 beating almost the entire world in a mudfest.  The first USA team to win was protested because nobody thought they were good enough.  I would never count JA or ZO out in an AMA national and I wouldn't count then out here.

• Like 3
  • Helpful 1

1 minute ago, mxaniac said:

People say that all the time, 2 of the most epic rides ever in this event happened when USA didn't send their best.  Magoo in 82, he raised the bar to an unreachable level.  Hannah in 87, who would imagine a washed up old man on a 125 beating almost the entire world in a mudfest.  The first USA team to win was protested because nobody thought they were good enough.  I would never count JA or ZO out in an AMA national and I wouldn't count then out here.

Oh I sincerely hope that you are are correct, however I will hold my excitement until after the event. 

18 minutes ago, Dodging_roost said:

Oh I sincerely hope that you are are correct, however I will hold my excitement until after the event. 

I was soooooo excited when JA21 won Moto1, and was full of hope as he rolled across the finish line! 

And then.........................

Just now, MANIAC998 said:

I was soooooo excited when JA21 won Moto1, and was full of hope as he rolled across the finish line! 

And then.........................

yeah heart is getting to old and feeble to handle that kind of disappointment yet again.... 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

I agree and also think this is as good of a team as we could have sent even if guys like AC and Tomac could go.  These 3 are all business and no drama.  Every race this summer these guys have all gotten good starts and have been running top 5 or better.  It reminds me a lot of the type of teams we sent the first couple of years back in '81-'82.

That being said, what if France wins again?  To me, Switzerland looks lethal!

• Like 1