deanevo

motocross Official 2019 MXoN Smack Talk Thread

2 hours ago, mxaniac said:

Magoo in 82, he raised the bar to an unreachable level. 

Yeah that weekend got Magoo into the AMA Hall of Fame.

1-1-1-1.  Unreal.

11 minutes ago, Budlite said:

why isn't Cooper with them ?

He wasn't in Europe when it was filmed. 

Edited by GBowman

It was a sarcastic statement. He is probably the weakest  link in the team. He should have been the first one there.....

3 hours ago, mog said:

They look good ,and I am impressed the steps they are taking to get used to sand

Yeah.  Hopefully better than last year.  But Herlings is the best sand rider in the world.  He will smash.

Cool video from the Americans in Holland. Funny to see them on the bicycles riding trough town and completely nobody has any idea who they are, must be nice for them. I get the feeling that their suspension is not setup perfectly... what do you guys think? But looking good! It will be a nice race. We have had some bad weather last week, hopefully the race weekend will stay dry.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RacingDVD said:

Cool video from the Americans in Holland. Funny to see them on the bicycles riding trough town and completely nobody has any idea who they are, must be nice for them. I get the feeling that their suspension is not setup perfectly... what do you guys think? But looking good! It will be a nice race. We have had some bad weather last week, hopefully the race weekend will stay dry.

They're motocross racers. Im sure they can go plenty of places in the US and not be recognized.

JA looked to be on par with ZO. Is that good or bad?

Cool. Haha, asking for the comfort room. How about a tree. That track looks like the veluwe area. Complaining about dry sand, sure today it's really wet sand if they ride. Let's see if anderson likes that..

Edited by deanevo

1 hour ago, deanevo said:

Cool. Haha, asking for the comfort room. How about a tree. That track looks like the veluwe area. Complaining about dry sand, sure today it's really wet sand if they ride. Let's see if anderson likes that..

Soon the US will own Netherlands and you will become my pet.

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Soon the US will own Netherlands and you will become my pet.

After crushing the usa I'm gonna re-colonise you so thoroughly that you can talk dutch backwards fluently while making pancakes.

Edited by deanevo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Did Herlings win a recent Moto by over 30 seconds?  If so, yeah he's going to smash everything in his path at Assen.

He's been on the couch all summer, watching what should have been another championship for him go by.  

He wants revenge.  I like Herlings because he wants to deliver full compaction, elbow deep.

• Like 1