This video explains exactly what I've been saying for years in the first 4 minutes,  to the racers, the manufacturers and large majority of the fans. Despite what a few in here believe.  

SX>GP>MX

Edited by KTMRider4Life
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

This video explains exactly what I've been saying for years in the first 4 minutes,  to the racers, the manufacturers and large majority of the fans. Despite what a few in here believe.  

I'll make sure to remind you how important SX is when ET or Ken compacts the baker boys next year. :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, indy rider said:

I'll make sure to remind you how important SX is when ET or Ken compacts the baker boys next year. :)

That would be great for you if they won a year wouldn't it?  You've been taking up the ass for a while now,  it was bad enough when Dungey was winning,  I still remember all the folks saying they wouldn't win again for years,  maybe a decade,  we see how that's been working out though right? 

interesting interview on Whiskey Throttle today.....Marty Tripes…..worth listening to.....probably the most impressive rider I ever saw back in the day

14 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Odd coincidence that you care so much about this topic, considering that the KTM teams are only winning at SX nowadays.

If the script was flipped and KTM was only winning outdoors, you'd be arguing how stupid and lame SX is.

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

13 hours ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Hard Enduro>MX>GP>SX

Put in pit bike racing after SX, then GNCC after pit bike racing and it's good.  

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Odd coincidence that you care so much about this topic, considering that the KTM teams are only winning at SX nowadays.

If the script was flipped and KTM was only winning outdoors, you'd be arguing how stupid and lame SX is.

Odd that you make so many assumptions,  not really, its quite common with you...  How do you know which I prefer personally, or which I eli's prefer a team or individual to win?  

If i cared so much about America wouldn't i try to make the point that ama mx is greater than the GP's? 

Correlation = Causation to you? Aren't you an engineer?  

Go check your kill switch wiring and get back to me in 4 days.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KTMRider4Life said:

How do you know which I prefer

Easy.  You prefer whatever KTM is doing good in.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Easy.  You prefer whatever KTM is doing good in.

It's as simple as this,  many here want to dispute what the manufacturers and riders care the most about,  it's spelled out for everyone clear as the day is long in 4 minutes above.   

Say what you want about my motivation makes no difference to me,  but the fact is, I'm dead right and that's why you'd rather discuss something else besides the point of the thread.  

Edited by KTMRider4Life

It wasn't long ago people said ktm would not win a sx race , and here we are ,people are shocked and see it as a fact ktm is going downhill as they don't win every championship going

They won 3 of 5 ( real championship) last year and it was like the earth caved in lol
Ktm are doomed ,ktm can't win
They still got 2 this year and it's again... the end of an era haha

Newsflash! ktm won't and no one will win every thing all the time lol

Yamaha wins next to nothing

Honda a few bits
Suzuki lol
Kawasaki surprised us all

This is life ,this is going to carry on as it does now

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Put in pit bike racing after SX, then GNCC after pit bike racing and it's good.  

I forget about those.

New schematic:

Hard Enduro>GNCC>MX>Endurocross>MXGP>Pit bike racing=SX

Also

Kawasaki > KTM

Waffles > Pancakes

Turkey & Swiss > Ham sammy

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

It's as simple as this,  many here want to dispute what the manufacturers and riders care the most about,  it's spelled out for everyone clear as the day is long in 4 minutes above.   

Say what you want about my motivation makes no difference to me,  but the fact is, I'm dead right and that's why you'd rather discuss something else besides the point of the thread.  

The point of the video is to make excuses as to why Europe now owns the US in MX.  It's a convenient topic for you, considering that KTM hasn't won shit in AMA MX in several years.  You completely disappeared from TT Pro last summer, at least in part because you knew Tomac was the clear favorite.  This year Webb won SX and that gave you a reason to stick around, just in case Webb pulled off an upset or started beating Tomac towards the end.

The $$ is in SX, if the $$ was in GNCC, all of the top guys would be in GNCC.  The riders follow the $$, not sure why you consider that something that you're right about?

Edited by redrider144

SX is perfect and sanitary for the short attention span theatre types that want dinner and a show, I mean who wants the ickyness/dust/sweat/sun blaring down/full day commitment/etc.? The future is bright lights and big cities cuz that is what marketing has brought to the sheep.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

The point of the video is to make excuses as to why Europe now owns the US in MX.  It's a convenient topic for you, considering that KTM hasn't won shit in AMA MX in several years.  You completely disappeared from TT Pro last summer, at least in part because you knew Tomac was the clear favorite.  This year Webb won SX and that gave you a reason to stick around, just in case Webb pulled off an upset or started beating Tomac towards the end.

The $$ is in SX, if the $$ was in GNCC, all of the top guys would be in GNCC.  The riders follow the $$, not sure why you consider that something that you're right about?

Troll on red.  

6 minutes ago, DEMI said:

SX is perfect and sanitary for the short attention span theatre types that want dinner and a show, I mean who wants the ickyness/dust/sweat/sun blaring down/full day commitment/etc.? The future is bright lights and big cities cuz that is what marketing has brought to the sheep.

Dinner and a movie is the type that goes to SX races and pays the Bill's. 20 years from now they may only have SX in the states.  

Trail riding will never go away with the ability to go electric with charging stations in pre-paid trail systems. Ride for 2 hours to a destination eat lunch and bullshit with others while getting charged up that's what I see in the near future.