I think we should hold a race in Alaska, and follow that up with Antarctic,, that way KR94 will not fade hard in the second moto if over 80 Degrees F. "WELL you know, i never recovered from my arm injury, (goes out surfing all weekend, drinking beer) and then um, well i was diagnosed with monoinmyGINA.com disease" and everyone buys it, ha ha ha.

Point being, if you got all the facts, and can read a persons brain,, we would be going to see you on Sunday's.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KableXL said:

I think we should hold a race in Alaska, and follow that up with Antarctic,, that way KR94 will not fade hard in the second moto if over 80 Degrees F. "WELL you know, i never recovered from my arm injury, (goes out surfing all weekend, drinking beer) and then um, well i was diagnosed with monoinmyGINA.com disease" and everyone buys it, ha ha ha.

Point being, if you got all the facts, and can read a persons brain,, we would be going to see you on Sunday's.

I'm positive you need your own moto talk show. Could you just hear @mog. Everything out his mouth would be Ktm or herlings bullshit.

1 hour ago, 777654321 said:

Screenshot_20190915-164010_Chrome.jpg

Have no idea what all that means, but if it's such a far stretch to believe that Roczen can win mx next year, why (other than Chaconne) is there not a big line of people wanting to bet me on it?  Deep down, you all know Roczen is a major threat to Tomac.

2 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Have no idea what all that means, but if it's such a far stretch to believe that Roczen can win mx next year, why (other than Chaconne) is there not a big line of people wanting to bet me on it?  Deep down, you all know Roczen is a major threat to Tomac.

Why you gotta go deep down🤣

I dont bet people. 

1 minute ago, 777654321 said:

Why you gotta go deep down🤣

I dont bet people. 

That's fine, not looking to bet and don't mean you specifically, just saying that if it's so far out there people should be falling over themselves to make that bet. Or...…...lots of people believe Kroc has a legitimate shot.

1 minute ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

That's fine, not looking to bet and don't mean you specifically, just saying that if it's so far out there people should be falling over themselves to make that bet. Or...…...lots of people believe Kroc has a legitimate shot.

I didnt see a worried need to win all the time Tomac this year. Hes gonna be better next year and Kenny's for sure got the speed but I think Kenny's already as good as hes gonna be. 

I'm positive you need your own moto talk show. Could you just hear [mention=45328]mog[/mention]. Everything out his mouth would be Ktm or herlings bullshit.
If you read between the lines ( when not drunk) you will also notice I lay criticism on both as well.

I didnt see a worried need to win all the time Tomac this year. Hes gonna be better next year and Kenny's for sure got the speed but I think Kenny's already as good as hes gonna be. 

Lol people said he would not win a race ,then a weekend ,then a series ,and he came 2nd with some terrible races ,one slip or dnf from tomac and Ken would be champion ,so when you say this as good as he gets intend to laugh