Boring around here Hurry up SX

IDK, seeing people get all fired up about race series, riders, and bike brands is pretty effing entertaining at times.  At the end of the day if someone really really likes purple, and Walmart starts selling really crappy purple bikes, let em ride purple and believe they and their preferred pronoun made a good choice.  I suppose I could be a better person and not poke and prod to stir things up but it's damn funny how much this stuff matters to us sometimes.

Did I mention Suzuki is going to podium every race in the 450 class?  Malcom will win the series.  KTM will lose all their riders to a knee injury.  Larry Huffman will replace the Monster Energy girls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mxaniac said:

IDK, seeing people get all fired up about race series, riders, and bike brands is pretty effing entertaining at times.  At the end of the day if someone really really likes purple, and Walmart starts selling really crappy purple bikes, let em ride purple and believe they and their preferred pronoun made a good choice.  I suppose I could be a better person and not poke and prod to stir things up but it's damn funny how much this stuff matters to us sometimes.

Did I mention Suzuki is going to podium every race in the 450 class?  Malcom will win the series.  KTM will lose all their riders to a knee injury.  Larry Huffman will replace the Monster Energy girls.

You got half those predictions right?

Next year at 2020 MEC Malcolm wins on an alta?

Edited by 777654321

12 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Fried the clutch plates?

No i can’t run my Ricky bars because of how &%$#@!ing humongous the master is like 10-12” with arc lever  from the end of the master to clutch lever tip..

only choice is to run fat bar and cut a notch in the grip and mount it way inside it’s funky as hell dude like a 4-6” cylinder 

That noise went away when I took the judder out

Edited by The Creature
  • Like 2

Not at all , the hydro clutch has a different feel not every one likes ,I don't like the husky one

I do like the ktm but I have ridden then for years

I don't like lubing cables and how cable clutches feel when they get older

I don't like husky slave cylinders failing for the last 5 years ,finally got a new seal in them now !

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

Same here, but mog & lifer will be sure to correct me and tell me just how wrong I am.

I agree too. Way better feel and control for precise action in hard enduro situations

5 hours ago, mog said:

I don't like lubing cables and how cable clutches feel when they get older

Don't bother lubing them. Replace them. They cost less than $20.

• Like 1

It's not just the cable ,the basket gets notched as it's honestly cheap

You won't want to hear it ,but the ktm system ( whilst having a different feel to cable ) has way way better components

The clutch basket is so well made on the ktm ,the japs use cheap materials , I don't want to debate it with you ,we all know it ,and I don't want to go replacing cables ,baskets ,springs etc

• Like 1

Crappy mikuni like on every Yamaha sold you mean , and kx and ....

You need to ride more mate

We were taking clutches

I could list all the amazing parts ktm has and it takes a while ,there are so many

Jap bikes come with some parts like the small bars on the kxf ? I would consider them also scrap , and the grips etc

But I say again ,you gave away the yz you had for free , and you own a ktm