Boring around here Hurry up SX

1 minute ago, 777654321 said:

I've got more holeshots in my life than you've had sex. I think I'm doing ok on the line.

I'am the hillbilly that lines up next to you without a holeshot device and does not preload his front wheel by break torq :thinking: that is the last time you see the back of my jersey until next moto.   keep dreaming, dont blow it before you wake up.  :cheers:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, mog said:

Crappy mikuni like on every Yamaha sold you mean , and kx and ....

You need to ride more mate

We were taking clutches

I could list all the amazing parts ktm has and it takes a while ,there are so many

Jap bikes come with some parts like the small bars on the kxf ? I would consider them also scrap , and the grips etc

But I say again ,you gave away the yz you had for free , and you own a ktm

THe kx levers, bars, bar mounts, judder, chain and chain guide, all in the garbage pile straight away.. oem brake pads and clutch basket too soft.. I already seen the marks,,

the suspension components do appear nice though it has a huge rod

6 hours ago, mog said:

We were taking clutches

I could list all the amazing parts ktm has and it takes a while ,there are so many

Jap bikes come with some parts like the small bars on the kxf ? I would consider them also scrap , and the grips etc

THe kx levers, bars, bar mounts, judder, chain and chain guide, all in the garbage pile straight away.. oem brake pads and clutch basket too soft.. I already seen the marks,,

6 hours ago, mog said:

We were taking clutches

Good enough to say 3 times
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mog said:
2 hours ago, The Creature said:
THIng is, I still gots a long way to go still $$ wise on that kx before I catch the otd cost of Ktm..
let that simmer..

Till you sell it ,I know I have owned kx and kxf and rmz ,it's painful to sell them

It’s painful to sell every bike I get a hold of, &%$#@!ing tire kickers want a new bike or something..

that’s why I just keep them

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like the process of owning a Kawasaki

Buy the bike ,ride it a bit ,think" this is great honestly , rides nice " then start to replace all the parts that are worse than on a 1990

Then the bike looks tatty really fast ,then go to sell and no tyre kickers even bother to turn up

• Haha 4

On 9/9/2019 at 1:51 AM, indy rider said:

Yes, the Yamaha baskets get notched easily. They are very light weight.

There's a recent thread in the Yamaha 250f/FX/WR section asking for opinions from guys that switched from KTM 4T to Yamaha 4T. I do believe that every response that mentions the clutches says they like the feel/action of the Yamaha clutches better. I haven't added anything, I've just been following to see the responses. 

Has anyone switched from a 250 4t ktm to yzfxwr

I like the feel of mine.

Good feelz for realz. Its action is lighter than the 6 o clock news is on facts.

27 minutes ago, The Creature said:

It’s spelled tire. With an i.. 

No.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3