So you think it reasonable for yzf owners that it took 10 years to sort the handling and engine ?

You cant use a future change against someone who was taking about past years bikes

That's retarded

The 2020 is good there for what you said about the 2009 is wrong ?

Please get out and ride you saddo's lol

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Yeah.   Now it's time for @KTMRider4Life to eat his words over condemning the backwards head.

13 minutes ago, indy rider said:

:lol: I was thinking the exact same thing.

We all know if the table was turned he'd have already started a "time to eat your serving of crow" thread. Knowing him, he will continue spouting the same line of shit. 

KTM 2-4-5 

Yamaha 1-1-1

#RentFree 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Oh you think that's funny. 

#SquidsWrongAgain

#SquidEatsCrow

#Yamaha>KTM

#Yamaha#1

#AllHailTheKing

Getting ahead of yourself there big guy, this is the pro racing forum, that turd hasn't won shit, call me when they do. Until then all this tagging me and talking about me proves one thing...... 

#RentFree mother &%$#@!ers! check the sig, because I'm talking about you!

Edited by KTMRider4Life
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

I admit it's true. :lol:

Calling a hugger out on a dumdass statement isn't them being in your head. He'd like everyone to think that the case but in reality, it's just his go to line when he is wrong or has nothing to come back with. 

It's the bike! It's the bike!  :blah:  2-4-5 says differently.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Calling a hugger out on a dumdass statement isn't them being in your head.

Just accept the truth.  @KTMRider4Life is in your head, my head, all of the Yamafans heads.  :lol: 

11 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Calling a hugger out on a dumdass statement isn't them being in your head. He'd like everyone to think that the case but in reality, it's just his go to line when he is wrong or has nothing to come back with. 

It's the bike! It's the bike!  :blah:  2-4-5 says differently.

Like I said, call me out when it wins something, like a pro mx or sx championship, after all thats what this forum is all about.

#RentFree

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Like I said, call me out when it wins something, like a pro mx or sx championship, after all thats what this forum is all about.

#RentFree

An overwhelming number of the professional test riders say its the best. I didn't say it.

Just for you...I got $20 that says Barcia finishes higher than Webb in SX. The risk of a couple bucks is totally worth the chance to force feed you blue crow. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, indy rider said:

An overwhelming number of the professional test riders say its the best. I didn't say it.

Just for you...I got $20 that says Barcia finishes higher than Webb in SX. The risk of a couple bucks is totally worth the chance to force feed you blue crow. 

And if you lose you're willing to pay that price too huh.  The $20 won't mean anything to either of us.  

11 minutes ago, indy rider said:

8 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

And if you lose you're willing to pay that price too huh.  The $20 won't mean anything to either of us.  

Thats a chump bet. Barcia has sucked the last 4 years. The guy is a leach sucking off the JGR teat

Easy $20 Squid

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, indy rider said:

I'm feeling lucky. :)

There's no way Barcia beats a healthy Webb, you're basically hoping Webb gets injured. But if you really want to bring me out of retirement you're goin to have to pony up more than that. I'll put up $100 to to Blue Ribbon Coalition if I lose, if you lose I pick your screen name until the end of the year, it can't be something that will get you in trouble with a mod, but you have to post in here as often as you do now. 

4 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

There's no way Barcia beats a healthy Webb, you're basically hoping Webb gets injured. But if you really want to bring me out of retirement you're goin to have to pony up more than that. I'll put up $100 to to Blue Ribbon Coalition if I lose, if you lose I pick your screen name until the end of the year, it can't be something that will get you in trouble with a mod, but you have to post in here as often as you do now. 

Nope. I didn't say I thought it was a wise bet. Take it or leave it.

I got all I need by just offering it. If it happens, I called it or at least was willing to bet it. 

4 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Nope. I didn't say I thought it was a wise bet. Take it or leave it.

I got all I need by just offering it. If it happens, I called it or at least was willing to bet it. 

And you're going to lose, I'll remind you when Barcia loses, you can count on that.  

Factory Yamaha will be lucky to win a few races next year between outdoors and supercross.  Their factory effort is a &%$#@!ing joke and it starts with the bike the factory built. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Their factory effort is a &%$#@!ing joke and it starts with the bike the factory built. 

You thinking that is why it will be so grand when they do start winning. You should know because KTM sucked ass for so long.

10 minutes ago, indy rider said:

You thinking that is why it will be so grand when they do start winning. You should know because KTM sucked ass for so long.

When they fix their problems I'll be the first to admit it,  you standing up for their sorry ass effort is what's entertaining.  You should just call a spade a spade like everyone else. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KTMRider4Life said:

When they fix their problems I'll be the first to admit it,  you standing up for their sorry ass effort is what's entertaining.  You should just call a spade a spade like everyone else. 

Sounds like its a hit