I told you guys a 2020 buyer said the yzf was the biggest year to year change he's ever seen in a bike.

As for KTM, it's not exactly a secret when they brought in DeCoster and Dungy that they meant business.  Releasing a factory edition displayed total commitment.  The Japs keep releasing gimmicks like dual mufflers and backwards cylinders meanwhile KTM comes in 20lbs less.  Either KTM will settle down and save the R&D money for the share holders or the Japanese have to step it up. My guess is KTM will slow down.

3 hours ago, indy rider said:

:confused:

This is 2019 man. He hasn't been with JGR for two years. 

He’s been such a non factor for so long I forgot that the JGR milk spoiled 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, indy rider said:

An overwhelming number of the professional test riders say its the best. I didn't say it.

Just for you...I got $20 that says Barcia finishes higher than Webb in SX. The risk of a couple bucks is totally worth the chance to force feed you blue crow. 

That's just not happening.  Barcia doesn't have the consistency or the starts.  I have $20 if squid doesn't.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

That's just not happening.  Barcia doesn't have the consistency or the starts.  I have $20 if squid doesn't.

I guess not all Yamahumpers are dumb. My hat is off to you sir, though I don't think he wants to bet just anyone. You gotta be living #RentFree in that head of his. 

I hope he takes the bet though, up it to $50 and make it to a good cause. If he had the balls to take my bet I would have made that donation even if I won. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Webb could miss time like Anderson did.  

If I'm taking Barcia vs Webb, there wouldn't be an injury clause.  They both line up for A1 main, bet activates, no outs afterwards.

Edited by redrider144
  • Helpful 1

8 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I guess not all Yamahumpers are dumb. My hat is off to you sir, though I don't think he wants to bet just anyone. You gotta be living #RentFree in that head of his. 

I hope he takes the bet though, up it to $50 and make it to a good cause. If he had the balls to take my bet I would have made that donation even if I won. 

Gotta use your head not your heart.  Webb is just a better rider right now.  They are both punks though, I've just been a Webb fan longer than a Barcia fan. 

1 minute ago, redrider144 said:

If I'm taking Barcia vs Webb, there wouldn't be an injury clause.  They both line up for A1 main, bet activates, no outs afterwards.

I'm in, you taking Marcia?

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

I'm in, you taking Marcia?

:lol: No, it's a dumb bet even by my standards.  My only chance is Webb crashing out.  And he isn't known for doing that.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Webb is currently hurt, take the bet with no clause. Activates now, Webb could miss the first part of the season... If you're going to go for it, go for it. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Webb is currently hurt, take the bet with no clause. Activates now, Webb could miss the first part of the season... If you're going to go for it, go for it. 

Haha it's a foolish bet.  Webb can only lose by missing time, and that assumes Barcia misses none.

Webb + factory KTM = the favorite.

2 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Haha it's a foolish bet.  Webb can only lose by missing time, and that assumes Barcia misses none.

Webb + factory KTM = the favorite.

Indy was a fool for proposing it, now I've got it bookmarked to remind him next spring....

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Indy was a fool for proposing it, now I've got it bookmarked to remind him next spring....

:lol: Do you set reminders in your calendar?  

March 30 - troll IndyRider because he talked shit on Webb, and proposed a nonsense bet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, redrider144 said:

:lol: Do you set reminders in your calendar?  

March 30 - troll IndyRider because he talked shit on Webb, and proposed a nonsense bet.

No I just book mark stupid shit people say, then next spring when he runs his mouth I'll look back im the bookmarks and remind him.  He reminds me on his own. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

No I just book mark stupid shit people say, then next spring when he runs his mouth I'll look back im the bookmarks and remind him.  He reminds me on his own. 

The calendar thing isn't a bad idea.  I might start doing it.  Like:

Sept 30 - Appointment

• If USA wins MXoN, troll the shit out of @mog and @deanevo.  
  • If USA gets smoked, avoid getting trolled by mog and deanevo.
Edited by redrider144
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

I think they all just watched the ml shootout, rode the bikes all day, and spouted whatever bs they could remember...from the ml shootout lol..

that one butt buddy dude that swapmoto loves so much is already a Yamaha rider, also just so happens the other dudes gear was blue so he prolly was too.. pretty funny how buttery thought the Ktm was a fire breather right there he lost me.. 

The Yamaha shrouds are atrocious... sitting on one I said no way... wouldn’t want to work on one either.. no one did any valve adjustments or air filter changes, if they did the Yamaha would of lost.. There’s more to a bike than how the engine and suspension feel stock... there’s also levels of adjustment and living with the thing.. 

No one mention the kawi has 2 foot peg positions and rubber mounts or the master cylinder 6 inches long and hits the bars or the Ktm 3 mount positions etc.. that just some sorry shit right there 

Edited by The Creature
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, The Creature said:

no one did any valve adjustments or air filter changes, if they did the Yamaha would of lost..

True, but no shootouts take that into account.  None that I've ever seen anyhow.

5 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

True, but no shootouts take that into account.  None that I've ever seen anyhow.

Maybe they don’t know how.

Honestly I spaced out for most of the vital one, by the time I regained focus it was over

Mxa does the opposite,it loves things like the airfilter on the ktm ,and the quality components,they are older riders and appear to notice these things ,maybe they work in the bikes and the others are more typical wait for a mechanic
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, The Creature said:

I think they all just watched the ml shootout, rode the bikes all day, and spouted whatever bs they could remember...from the ml shootout lol..

that one butt buddy dude that swapmoto loves so much is already a Yamaha rider, also just so happens the other dudes gear was blue so he prolly was too.. pretty funny how buttery thought the Ktm was a fire breather right there he lost me.. 

The Yamaha shrouds are atrocious... sitting on one I said no way... wouldn’t want to work on one either.. no one did any valve adjustments or air filter changes, if they did the Yamaha would of lost.. There’s more to a bike than how the engine and suspension feel stock... there’s also levels of adjustment and living with the thing.. 

No one mention the kawi has 2 foot peg positions and rubber mounts or the master cylinder 6 inches long and hits the bars or the Ktm 3 mount positions etc.. that just some sorry shit right there 

A few years ago these yamahumpers all hated shootouts, they claimed KTM paid for the wins etc.   Funny how they change their tune. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

A few years ago these yamahumpers all hated shootouts, they claimed KTM paid for the wins etc.   Funny how they change their tune. 

:lol:   I probably said that!

Edited by redrider144