39 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

A few years ago these yamahumpers all hated shootouts, they claimed KTM paid for the wins etc.   Funny how they change their tune. 

Do you have these yamahumpers comments bookmarked?? I’d like to see these, unless this happened only in your mind.

• Like 1

Just now, MANIAC998 said:

Do you have these yamahumpers comments bookmarked?? I’d like to see these, unless this happened only in your mind.

No I rarely ever book mark something, but when someone says they're going to call me out on something I might bookmark it and go back to it later to remind them they were wrong. 

• Haha 1

my Ktm break so many spokes I used to keep a whole sack in my van, at least don’t got to do that no more with the japaneses

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Creature said:

my Ktm break so many spokes I used to keep a whole sack in my van, at least don’t got to do that no more with the japaneses

But @mog told me that KTMs have higher quality parts!?!?

Hey mog do you feed ur cats pet hamsters? I heard that’s what they do in england sometimes

Edited by The Creature
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, redrider144 said:

The calendar thing isn't a bad idea.  I might start doing it.  Like:

Sept 30 - Appointment

• If USA wins MXoN, troll the shit out of @mog and @deanevo.  
  • If USA gets smoked, avoid getting trolled by mog and deanevo.

I just bookmarked your earlier comments about mxon gasoline..

• Haha 1

Mine did a few ,I took the wheel in to ktm and they said lots of spokes were over tightened,then tried to blame me for not checking ktms work lol
Hey mog do you feed ur cats pet hamsters? I heard that’s what they do in england sometimes
No weak ass USA pro riders who won't go mxdn !
  • Haha 2

I don't see how USA can do bad ,they only have one real team to go up against lol

• Haha 2

I have no problem with a Yama win, That said I simply cannot take Vital seriously.

BTW I am known as a wheel breaker and spokes loosening is an issue I have delt with on ALL my jap bikes. When I bought the sxf450 this spring I was in no hurry so I decided to "seat" the wheels in slowly. Meaning I didnt go out and start pounding but rode the bike as if to break it in easy. Did this for the first 3-4 rides. Maybe 5 hrs on bike this way.

Im at 50 hrs now and have only seen a couple loose spokes along the way. I am surprised by this actually. Is it possible that seating them in gently makes that much difference??

1 minute ago, lowmass said:

it possible that seating them in gently makes that much difference?

Yes.  Same with @Chaconne.  If you pound him right away he gets all stretched out and no bueno.  

Makes sense to take it easy on the spokes until they've had a chance to set.

yes the ktm spokes and nipples are shitty but it will break most brands of spoke, I think its the ktm pot metal hubs and how they angle the spoke that is to blame.. The saki spokes come out further from the center and are straighter 

also the fixed axle vs floating may put more stress on the wheel imo

Side note, spacer design also inferior

Edited by The Creature

Bladder shock 10–20 hours looks like i had no shock lol somehow i just knew it!! 

hopefully its just because the bike sat a while when it new?

29326925-D1BD-4501-B2D8-5838AD953571.jpeg

Edited by The Creature
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The Creature said:

Bladder shock 10–20 hours looks like i had no shock lol somehow i just knew it!! 

hopefully its just because the bike sat a while when it new?

29326925-D1BD-4501-B2D8-5838AD953571.jpeg

Looks like time for a Kawabath.  Where's my rubber ducky?

• Like 1

i poke that shitty self sealing plug through with the needle and have to start the process over.. ass...

jbi sell a shrader cap for the nitrogen fill luckily i have a high pressure one from previous project abortion.

Gots to mod another kawarslaki gem of a design

Edited by The Creature
  • Like 1

On 9/8/2019 at 1:44 PM, mxaniac said:

I told you guys a 2020 buyer said the yzf was the biggest year to year change he's ever seen in a bike.

As for KTM, it's not exactly a secret when they brought in DeCoster and Dungy that they meant business.  Releasing a factory edition displayed total commitment.  The Japs keep releasing gimmicks like dual mufflers and backwards cylinders meanwhile KTM comes in 20lbs less.  Either KTM will settle down and save the R&D money for the share holders or the Japanese have to step it up. My guess is KTM will slow down.

KTM needs to add 2 lbs and put springs back in their forks.  They would be placing a lot better in these shoot-outs.